Wut? Arise chickun?

Art Chat » Wut? Arise chickun? Search Posts
archestereo

Seriously, could somebody please explain all this “arise chickun” business I’ve been seen on Derpibooru lately? I know the whole scootaloo chicken thing is one of the oldest jokes in the fandom, but I don’t remember the word “arise,” the intentional mispelling “chickun,” or a certain scootaloo “faic” being attatched to it.
Background Pony #C804
It’s a forced meme.

define forced? Screwing off and having fun is more like it. Aqua Teen Hunger Force arise chickun. scootaloo is chicken merged with ATHF “arise chicken” and then “chickun” was born with the face you are used to seeing.  
See http://derpibooru.org/314407
Smokey Meadow

Perhaps I can explain, or attempt to. I’m the one who capped that pic and popularized it in my group’s threads. It never was intended for mass consumption. Apparently someone thought it would be funny to post a few here and now it seems to have spread. Very sorry if anyone is annoyed.

Like I said, kind of an in joke with my friends. That pic gets used a lot to OP threads. A buddy made me a vector for the head and I’ve taken to slapping it onto images people try to troll us with. Then some of my other friends took to making their own chickuns. I like to encourage people regardless of skill level, because that’s how I learned what I know.

I had no idea this place existed until some days ago. It’s cool to look around and see so many of the things I made have found life here. Chickun is just one of them. I’m hesitant to upload things myself, or speak, but I thought in this case I would try to clear the air and assure people I’m not purposefully trying to shit up your wonderful site.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide