Ask the mods anything

Dorky Cutie
Artist -

Hi. My thread got deleted. It’s still nice to be called out by what I supposedly am.

I was an idiot, alright? Fine, I am an idiot, if you want me to confess. I talked about unacceptable topics for attention and I got assigned to what I deserve.

To you I will always be a threat to the society who has no rights to reform and who needs to be terminated asap. correct me if I’m wrong.

Just, thank you. Thank you for your emotional support. Good luck finding a fucked up person who will do something very wrong and then, when you’ll remind him of how fucked up he is, will inevitably hang himself to death.
Dorky Cutie
Artist -

I realize this is not a place for my self inserts so I’ll at least ask the darn question.

There might be some of you who see through my character and don’t see the criminal who is capable of committing a criminal offense. If someone of you care and see that I’m a useless talking mouth on it’s way to improvement.

Then tell me, How can I prove myself and heal from my past mistakes, which lead of me being treated the way I deserve?
Dorky Cutie
Artist -

Also, You might wanna change the reason of your deletion of my thread. You don’t want to raise the public awareness to the level of ending your lives in a french jail, or whatever I’ve heard from some of you.

Your treatment on me worked out just greatly. I feel like I’ve matured enough to have a peaceful conversation with you soon.
nerfherder
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Dark lord of the sith
@Dorky Cutie  
I don’t want to be that guy, but this isn’t really the place for this conversation

This thread is for shooting the breeze, being silly, and getting AWAY from drama

Maybe one of the mods can PM you, and maybe you can work this out?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide