Ask the mods anything

The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Panko Pai  
Artist creates one through here and follows the instructions. A mod will contact them through the site to confirm or clarify. After that images may be blocked outright by a certain criteria, or be deleted without question when reported or spotted by mods if they fit the DNP criteria.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
What are your plans for the the coming months? IRL, Online or whatever.

|| Number between 0 and 305 plz||

Also what was LightningBolts initiation like o3o?

_We are the members of Derpi-Or-Die!  
Dee-I, Dee-I, Dee-I!  
Watch us make Lightning, as easy as pie!  
Dee-I, Dee-I, Dee-I!  
We are, tough you bet!  
Filled with college pep!  
Bring her on, we cry!  
Dee-I, Dee-I, Dee-I!  
L! I! G! H! T! N! I! N! G! LIGHTNINGBOLT_
stemo

@Derpy Whooves

Speaking of an account getting hacked, I tried looking for Cloppy’s art work and it’s all gone! Not only that but his DA is gone as well, it seems a bit suspicious to me for an artist to delete all of their artwork since they put a lot of hard work into it, and I liked his art too! Unless there is an error or something, would it be possible to see the reason he deleted the art? And, what protections are in place to prevent this from happening?

artist:cloppyhooves
The Smiling Pony
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@stemo  
He DNPed here because he didn’t like that we allowed anonymous and unregistered commenting, plus was apparently SHOCKED and APPALLED that staff responded to his constant insults with anything less than sucking his dick for not immediately seeing the absolute glory of his every thought.

Dunno about their DA, didn’t know they had one. Doubt he’s been hacked, probably got some image deleted off there and decided to go nuclear on that site as they did here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
stemo

@The Smiling Pony

That’s too bad, his art was really good! Reminds me a lot of the game developer of Fez, he got angry over some political thing and went somewhat nuclear as well (if I remember right he did something with his game or something and declared everyone else misogynistic), didn’t know he was that rude to the staff. Just so sad!
stemo

@Derpy Whooves

He said Only ““OC Only” and edits older than August 2019 are allowed on this site”, and since there is no more art under his name I can only assume that the posts are being looked through to see if they qualify to stay on the site, hopefully some still remain.

His DA isn’t the only place affected, I tried looking him up on Inkbunny only to find his name come up in the search field with no posts showing, I think the only place online that his art exists in is rule34 paheal, which has no online encryption so others can see what your ‘account’ is doing more easily. And, I doubt you can truly post anonymously on there if they have no encryption what so ever.

It’s sad it came to this, he is a talented artist who should have his art become more accessible not less. Such hard work and dedication to his animation (also how many he’s made) is going to be found by less people for getting mad at the staff here (and possibly elsewhere). I hope things turn around for I really enjoyed seeing his latest creations but I don’t see myself risking internet issues to see such stuff, he never had to get rid of his art here, he could have kept it on other sites as well. Whatever his personal reasons I don’t see anything coming out of this that is good for him or his viewers (if he cares about them). At least his art still exists somewhere so there is that.

I hope you have a nice day and find solace in not all artists deleting there stuff!
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@stemo  
The takedown here is complete, and the artist is ok with the images that are still here. So I wouldn’t expect any more changes to their gallery here.

Based on their posts on Patreon, I believe that the best place to find their new art, including Patreon rewards, is on their Discord channel. A link to their Discord is on their profile.

And I hope you have a good day too :)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide