Ask the mods anything

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@some-guy  
We’re a single-purpose website entirely devoted to one and only one franchise and fandom. 4chan is more like a mall with a dozen different stores in it, so, if you are ok running with the premise,

full

it’s a little like you’re comparing one store that specializes in one thing to a building filled with different stores some of which sell wide varieties of things that have nothing in common with each other.

@FliegerFaustToP47  
lols.
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@NLTLF  
This is more of a hangout than a report kind of thread, so if you are somehow involved in the comments on that image and would like to appeal something that happened on that image, you can go to Support on Discord.

@Gameplay The Pony  
You are literally talking to all of staff by posting here. At least, all of staff that are subscribed to this thread, which probably isn’t everyone but is many. So if you have something you want to say, say it. And remember if you want to report something, then use a report.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Hmmm … I was going to use a CostCo analogy, or even a TV Tropes analogy … but … yeah … if you want to go there to do something it’s best to get in there, do what you need to do, and leave, avoiding all contact with surfaces if at all possible. Because if you wander or start looking at all the pretty colors and interesting weird stuff going on you’ll end up being there all day and you won’t remember what you even went there for.

@Background Pony #87CD  
Yeah … based on some other stuff that just happened, just a reminder, PMs are not reports.

@Gameplay The Pony  
To reiterate, if you want to report something, please use a report.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Gameplay The Pony  
Uhhh … that’s at least 23 hours a day most days, so … like I said if you need help or need to report something open a report. If you’re asking about chatting with me, I already talked with you about that. I thought that was settled, and don’t feel like hashing it out with you in public. I don’t mind hanging out with you on the site, but - and this is the truth - I rarely chat with people, and we’ve tried that and it didn’t work so let’s just be friends here on the site.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #87CD  
I may have not communicated well, I mean I’m only here usually an hour a day, sometimes not at all. So, “at least 23 hours a day I’m not here” :) This for me is basically what I’m doing instead of being in a WoW guild, so it depends entirely on what is happening at work, for the most part. Today is kind of busy, because one artist is returning to the site, another is cleaning their portfolio, so something over a thousand images being restored or deleted or moved between different uploaders, which is not really a lot more than the usual background noise here, but it does take some time. And focus. Undeleting images is sometimes more of a challenge than deleting them, what with the watching for duplicates and all.

Hey - those are great links. I like the Beer! idea. Beer is always good.
deactivated103f39d

@Gameplay The Pony
Uhhh … that’s at least 23 hours a day most days, so … like I said if you need help or need to report something open a report. If you’re asking about chatting with me, I already talked with you about that. I thought that was settled, and don’t feel like hashing it out with you in public. I don’t mind hanging out with you on the site, but - and this is the truth - I rarely chat with people, and we’ve tried that and it didn’t work so let’s just be friends here on the site.

It didn’t work because I was stupid. I’ve changed. I can do better now. We don’t have to chat, but I’ve learned to relax and be more calm. If someone doesn’t want to chat further, I’ll understand.
Background Pony #87CD
It didn’t work because I was stupid. I’ve changed.

This it’s giving me some serious PTSD from my childhood…

As for learning, good for you mate, keep going and youbwill find out making friends it’s easy I think…. But I think Ciaran specified that she doesn’t chat with anybody. So be cool. It’s not you.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Gameplay The Pony

It’s been one week.

full

I’m sure this is entertaining for everyone else, but this is not a comfortable discussion for me to have in public and I don’t want to talk to you in private about this any more.

So chill, just be cool, ok? This kind of stuff doesn’t change over night.

Relax.

@Background Pony #87CD  
But I think Ciaran specified that she doesn’t chat with anybody

Bless you. And thank you.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide