Ask the mods anything

Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
I have a good few questions the staff team can optionally answer for fun :>
Good luck!

Questions

1.Out of all of yous, which staff member is the oldest to the team/been here the longest?
2.Which one of yous has the highest upload count under your account/artist tag on the team?
3.Who has the most upvoted image/artwork out of the whole team?
4.Which staff member is the most active on-site?
5.Who overall has the best taste in OCs/Character Design in the team?
6.Whose dabest poneh?
7.What is the darkest and most fucked up situation or/and experience yous have dealt with?
8.Have any of yous had any personal arguments or problems with not liking another member on the team?
9.Who has the most based/fact choice of “favourite pony” on the team?
10.If you had to give & say which form of aircraft would best represent Soarin, what Aircraft would it be?(No cursed ones please or I will cry a river of rainbows)
11.Do you guys ever do meetups in-person? Or have none of yous ever meetup in-person before? Would it be a event yous would privately consider ever hosting with the team when it is possible?
12.Do any of you guys on the team have a relationship or very close bond with someone else on the team, if so; was the bond already a thing before being a team member or during?
13.What is the saddest loss the team & site has faced?
14.Has the team suffered/experienced a loss/passing of a present/past staff member at the time?
Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
  1. TFP, given that he founded it.
  2. You’re talking to her. At least when it comes to uploads. as for art, i think it’s cheezedoodle.
  3. I don’t know.
  4. Depends on how you measure activity.
10. *spins a roulette* Nieuport VI.
Lil_VampireCJ
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

Lil_VampireCJ
@Lil_VampireCJ
Mods when logging in seeing this and trying to think on the answers:
Lmao so true! XP
  1. TFP, given that he founded it.
  2. You’re talking to her. At least when it comes to uploads. as for art, i think it’s cheezedoodle.
  3. I don’t know.
  4. Depends on how you measure activity.
10. Dirigibles.
11. *spins a roulette* Nieuport VI.
Interesting answers Mildgyth! X3
@Lil_VampireCJ
With 14 questions, this is the most amount of questions someone has asked towards a mod in Derpibooru’s history.
Yas, its all fun tho! :D
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
show that nobody likes anymore
According to Google,
The premiere of Star vs. the Forces of Evil became the most-watched animated series debut in Disney XD’s history with an average of 1.2 million viewers.
Don’t be bringing your “someone on Twitter doesnt like something so you all hate it” around here. It’s not a nice time to be trying to spread drama from thread to thread. Please don’t.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Ciaran
Odysee is an alternative video sharing platform. Some are considering using it in light of Youtube’s creatir unfriendly policies.
PonyTube is a P2P video sharing site that uploads pony videos.
Both are alternatives to Youtube.
I never used either site but I have heard of them from some Youtube comments.
I guess I just wonder what wirh the scourge of Youtube Kids destroying comments for animated content that people might consider alternative sites.
Background Pony #87CD
What are your favourite drugs? And who’s your dealer? I kinda need some myself >.>’
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide