Ask the mods anything

Zeb
Praise the Sun! - Derpi Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

Tag-Bot
@Ciaran  
Awww I’m still counted as a Millennial? Screw that. Imma just gonna keep callin myself a 90’s kid. Cuz the 90’s were cool~  
full

And I got to live through it at the best age. 4-14! Yeah! Best decade for kids!
Lobinchi
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Lobinchi> i don't want any cocks in my quotes!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Lewd Talk Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Restoring Lobi...
So, i’m working on my third OC and i want some more opinions on the name~ I’ll let the mods decide too!~

Oh marvelous and powefull mods, please listen to me! Which name do i choose?!

-Freedom Leaf  
-Autumn Keeper  
-Faith Leaf  
-Leafy Wind  
-Maple Moon  
-Liberty Leaf
Zeb
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Economist -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Tag-Bot
@Lobinchi  
Bit harder to pick a name when I don’t know what the character looks like or personality.

But I like Leafy Wind and Maple Moon the most~

@Binkyt11  
Ha! That video was awesome~

@LightningBolt  
@Zeb
That Sonic art is from 2002. :X
Lobinchi
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Restoring Lobi...
@LightningBolt

@Binkyt11  
I don’t wanna spoil it! >W< But she is looking SOOOO GOOD, i’m in love with my own OC D; I’m still working on the full story of my three OCs but i do have some stuff. I think i’ll wait until i finish the basic model, she has a lot of things… I’m currently working on adding leaves to her mane~
Lobinchi
Artist -

Restoring Lobi...
@Nittany Discord  
I present to you and all the mods/non mods the almost finished insert her name here~

full  
I still need the tail but i gave up because electricity loves me and it didnt saved any of my ideas… :)

Oh. And i still need an opinion on the eyes, i made them red by mistake because i didnt knew what to do but seems like my friends didnt complained about it, probably blue eyes would be better~
Zeb
Economist -

Tag-Bot
@Lobinchi  
Ok, now that I see her. Autumn Keeper.

As for the eyes. Perhaps a light gradient going from a deep reddish orange to a yellowish orange. Like the leaves in her mane.

The darker orange at the top with lighter on the bottom.

I almost think her mane should have some gradient in it too. Or parts that have a more orange color rather than red. Make her mane like the leaves.

Though that could clash with the leaves already in the mane.
Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
@Lobinchi  
Not a Maud, but Autumn Keeper would fit perfectly! And the red eyes don’t look too bad! Some color suggestions for them that you may want to consider are maybe some browns, dark orange, goldenjoy yellow, or to be close enough to your idea of blue eyes- either a dark emerald or vibrant blue-green color.
Lobinchi
Artist -

Restoring Lobi...
@CyanLightning  
She is like the guardian of Autumn! Thats the point hehe~ ♡

@All  
Using the same colors on the eyes can be a bad idea most of the time but it seems to work this time! Funnily enough it happened the same to my Autumn Moon x3

And Autumn Keeper it is then!

I’ll try changing the tone a little bit. Thanks~
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide