Ask the mods anything

Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Fleetfoot Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ saucy Fleetfoot images with 350+ upvotes (Perfect Pony Plot Provider)
Woona - To my most special somepony~
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Responsible Disclosure - Lessons from Furbi

Senior Moderator
Fletch the Enfield
Oh I actually remember you specially on draws made by darkest lunar flower, I don’t see the need to have the account deleted it is just hassle if you ever want or need it in the future since people do tend to come back eventually even if shortly… As in it makes no difference if the account remains existing or not… Regardless I hope you stay safe and sound, wish you all the best on your future.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Are you going to check out Them’s fightin’ Herds?

I’m a backer, so I’m looking forward to it and wish it well. I might not play it though - I prefer my fighting games on consoles.

full
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
I suspect someone’s gonna notice that I’m not longer an admin/dev and start wondering why, so I’ll just post this here before anyone asks:

I’m taking a short vacation from managing Derpibooru. I got a number of other things in my life that I need to focus on, and this site does eat up a ton of my spare time. So I’m stepping down temporarily to focus on those other things, catch up on some games and drawings I’ve been neglecting, etc. I’ll still be around posting on the site and such, I’m just not gonna be too involved in running it unless something major happens.

I’ll be back in about two weeks, try not to set anything on fire in the meantime :P
Ren
Sunset Shimmer - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
A Perfectly Normal Pony - I hate white people, including myself.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Artist -

is he alive?
@ILoveMyoozik  
Am I to assume wrestling is their game? ‘Cause I don’t think wrestling is their game.

@Nittany Discord  
‘Tis a good gif.

@Marx  
Seriously considering it. I’ve been eagerly awaiting its release for some time. Love the character designs.  
As with many games, I hope to see some YouTuber I enjoy play a bit of it before buying it myself, but in such a niche case as this, I’m not sure if that’s gonna happen. :p

@Joey  
Staff while Joey’s gone, circa 2018  
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide