Ask the mods anything

Background Pony #A37A
Remember when DirectTV said that they ending SD in April of last year and I will lose some of my channels if I don’t upgrade.My question is that I have a R15 dvr receiver on 101 satellite and I still got all my channels so am I ok or they still plan to do it?
Background Pony #A37A
@Derpy Whooves  
Sorry I be more clearer.My question was did DirectTV end standard definition? They call me last year about it and to upgrade.
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
@TheGlitchedWolf  
Technically yes, let’s dive into biology first, when you’re thirsty, it isn’t just about you lack of water in your body, but it’s more of the imbalance of electrolytes (important mineral) and water. When you’re let’s say running for example you lose both water and electrolyte, but you lose water faster, hence the ratio between electrolyte and water is increase and at certain point you feel thirsty, it’s basically your body telling you “Hey, you have too much electrolyte compare to water here, you need to drink more”. On the other hand you can also be thirty by drinking water, specifically salty water. Since one of the electrolyte is sodium and salt is made out of sodium and chlorine. So when you drink a lot of salty water like sea water, you will pee more since your body want to keep the balance. Hence the more you drink sea water the thirstier you become.

So how fish get thirsty? well first there is two type of fish, seawater fish and fresh water fish. For seawater fish, just put them in the fresh water. While the fresh water fish put them into sea water, sooner or later it will create the imbalance between electrolyte and water in their body. And they got thirsty. But please don’t do this, you basically killing the fish slowly and painfully.
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
@TheGlitchedWolf  
Legally well it depend on the country. But since there isn’t much of legislation on it, well theoretically yes, practically not really since you need a very heavy machinery to dig a large and deep hole, heck even deepest hole ever dig, only reach 12 km, which is only a third way to reach Earth mantle. Though for the air, you can only own 150 meter above the ground. Above that it’s pretty much a public space
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide