Ask the mods anything

ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
I think because of the stay at home orders, I was actually able to get up to speed and even do 40 over at times on I95 after buying my dream truck. The problem is though I was easy to spot and nearly got pulled over on my way home because of it. Is it worth buying a radar detector?
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@Derpy Whooves  
I had also joined an online video meeting with my history teacher and everyone in there was speechless to say the least when they saw what I was driving. They were calling bs and saying it’s stolen
LaszlVFX
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Just a jack of all trade
I know this theme is an April Fools kinda thing, but any chance this theme will become a selectable theme in the settings? I kinda dig this old school theme.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide