Ask the mods anything

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Phoenixflambe  
The search results will still obey your filters. So maybe use Everything if you’re trying to find something. If you really can’t find it, PM me and I can look at what you have hidden.
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
@Derpy Whooves  
I think Maximum Spoilers should also do the trick. It hides absolutely nothing but instead spoilers them so I know they exist. Anyway thank you so much. One last question: On the stats screen of my profile regarding the ‘uploads’ stat, does that show how many times I upload or how many uploads I have?
The_K_Man

Imagebooru Safari Guide
Similar to these tags (my:watched, my:faves, my:uploads), is there a meta tag for specifically showing only images I’ve hidden from usual view in the past?
Archonix
Donklight Sparkle - For supporting the site
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Economist -
Heart Gem -
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Thread Starter - Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Retired Ass
@The_K_Man  
There’s my:hidden but you also have to add &hidden=1 to the url afterwards, because the “show hidden” button doesn’t appear for a zero length search result. You can see what I mean here
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide