Ask the mods anything

Ack_Attack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Goddamnit
@Metapika025  
as much as its been poorly written on the Equestria Occupied ideas, it still hits a lot of fetishes to look past the problems and “problems”

Gentle reminder that blacklists exist and aren’t hard
Pinto Bean
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

refried sans lard
@Mikey

Last week it’s a burger, this week it’s a burger. Next week it’s gonna be a steak, then after that a bucket of chicken. Whatever, it’s not my place to say what goes up there, but can we get back to ponies please?
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@icey wicey 1517  
Duke Nukum 1996 playing with about 12 other friends at work at 2 AM with all the lights out and we’re all screaming at each other over the office intercoms “OH GOD THEY’VE GOT ME! NO WAIT! IT’S ME DON’T SHOOT! OK, GRAB THE DOOR LET’S FUCK ‘EM UP!” hidden deep in our “Lights Out R&D” cubes where no one can find us.

… And the real cops show up because night security didn’t know what the fuck was going on.

full

Everything was going along fine until all of a sudden all the lights turn on throughout the whole complex and there’s armed squads standing in all the reception areas screaming “EVERYBODY FREEZE!” but not being able to find any of us.

That was a nerve wracking hour.

One of my co-workers won the coveted “Awesome hiding spot, dude!” award for that. I still don’t know where they hid.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Derpy Whooves  
It has nods to Friday the 13th, The Shining, etc. It’s a hard game though. Duke 3D is really tame and it’s even harder than Shadow Warrior.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide