Ask the mods anything

ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
What does everyone here drive? I’m a farm boy so I’ve got my choice of 3 Ford Pickup trucks to choose from but I mainly ride around in a rebuilt 2018 Ford F450 king ranch.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Sparx  
I don’t manage more than one of them. I just use one of them as a phone-phone and the rest are aren’t on any contract - I use them for music players around the house and workshop.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Sparx  
I got hit by a 220 volt circuit once. That felt like power coursing through me. Felt like I stood there for a hundred years, completing a circuit. Stars circled over me. The sun rose and set a thousand times in the brief moment between coming into contact with that bare wire and falling backward onto the floor, as slow as a mountain eroding to the sea.

full

It was wonderful.
Dashiefluffywaifu

Reach for the stars *
@Sparx
I got hit by a 220 volt circuit once. That felt like power coursing through me. Felt like I stood there for a hundred years, completing a circuit. Stars circled over me. The sun rose and set a thousand times in the brief moment between coming into contact with that bare wire and falling backward onto the floor, as slow as a mountain eroding to the sea.
full
It was wonderful.

Whoa… hug
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
@Sparx  
Hmmm, got electrocuted by my PS2 when I was 12, though I didn’t gain the to control electricity (Wished I was, so “Lightning” at my username would mean something)

@Background Pony #BF4C  
Shiva Gautama Christ-Chan, How horrifying (Not sure anyone would catch that reference, lol)
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Lightning Stripe  
Yeah, they’re all done by hand. But now that you’ve asked in the right thread someone who takes care of those badges will check. [edit: it looks like you qualify - Grats :) and thank you for sharing your art here :) but I’m not logged into the mod stuff right now so I can’t badge you, but someone who is on duty will soon].
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Dashiefluffywaifu  
It was actually .. not fun, it hurt like getting hit by a truck, but it was enough of a shock that I was really stoned, like, seeing colors and stuff like that for awhile. But a year or two later I was hit by a 96 volt DC circuit that someone put down a cat 3 circuit - like, punching down a new line on an M66 block and POW! Man … that hurt so much worse. Took a piece out of my punch down tool’s nose, too. AC is not fun, but DC hurts like fire.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide