Ask the mods anything

Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
I’m going to start writing my fanfics soon. Which avatar between these two do you like more? I can’t decided between which one to use for my Author account. :o

Also give me a number between 0 and 324

fullfull
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Sparx  
I think the right one is more evocative of your name and would work well with or without the red background. You might want to try reversing it though, so the spark is ahead of the star - that would make the spark more of a verb and less of an adverbal phrase. Also have you tried using a literal X instead of the star? Spar-X or something like that?

full
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@GrapefruitFace  
It is good to stand up for, or to be worried for, a friend. But those kinds of things are not something that we should discuss with others. They may speak with you about it if they choose, or post publicly about it if they would like, but no one else should make that decision for them. It’s their personal business, not anyone else’s. But, either way, don’t worry. They’ll be back soon.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide