Ask the mods anything

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Well, if you do it … ‘right’ … I think is the operative word here, you’ll definitely stop aging.

You might have better luck going the DeadPool route though (again, assuming very wide metrics for the definition and applicability of ‘luck’).
Ciaran
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@p0nyguy  
Depends.

Had a good friend liquify his leg skiing, and when the nurse was loading him in the ambulance they closed the door on his leg.

Could. Not. Stop. Laughing.

Still funny to this day.

So, depends.

Remember, it’s no fun until someone puts an eye out.
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #1B30  
full

I mean, sure, up until he got picked up by the Three Stooges ambulance we were all beside ourselves with worry and not sure if he was even going to live. But when he was in the wagon and the nurse did the “Ok, let’s rock!” and BANG slammed the door on the cast sticking out the side of the car … HA!

Not gonna lie. STILL funny.

The punchline is that it didn’t stop there. He was going through the airport and got into one of those carts to get to the plane and the driver drove his cast straight into a garbage can.

And he couldn’t get into Brussels because he had a electromagnetic bone grower thing for his leg in his luggage, and security thought it was a bomb.

The joke that never stopped giving.

He’s fine now, just has enough pins and bolts and titanium in his leg to make a model Transformer.

@some-guy & @Goku Black  
Yeaaaaaah … that is a lot of Orange Drank.

Maybe switch to coffee every third day or so.

full

Remember - be a user, not an abuser.
Background Pony #87CD
Would you try this new cologne that’s sweeping the nation?

full

Eau Ver Compensate  
Tiny Package - Big Smell
Ciaran

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@moonchosen  
Ive been thinking about that question a long, long time. And I’ve got two.

Watching the light go out of my friends eyes as they are trying to say something terribly important to them but they run out of time and it’s lost forever.

full

Ha ha just serious.

My second is … kind of hard to explain. I live in a place with a lot of limestone caves. And you know that spot in a cave when you’re covered in mud and slick with that yellow stuff that makes it impossible to get a grip? And your shoulders get caught on something and you’re not sure if it’s your harness or your rib cage that’s the problem and all of a sudden it’s like being in a snow cave and the whole thing caves in on you but you can’t move and if you don’t you’ll suffocate but instead of snow it’s 100 feet of rock and dirt and you can’t go forward and can’t go backward and everything is that slippery suffocating yellow mud?

That, or falling through the ice while snowshoeing across a lake 50 miles from the nearest town at 2 am under a new moon when everything is stars and northern lights. I’d really like to not do that ever. But I imagine if it ever happens and I survive it then won’t that be interesting? And if I don’t, then what’s the big deal? Blink of the eye and the universe is over so what’s the harm in that.

full

Three. Three biggest fears.

What’s yours?

@Background Pony #87CD  
Lols.

@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
Tabitha St. Germain. Funny as heck in person, Tons of fun in a shopping mall, and oh my gosh so good and incredibly patient with fans even after a long flight and no sleep. Plus, that “Ohmph well mph pfft” series of sounds that Rarity makes when she’s scoffing something? She really does that IRL and it’s fantastic.

Seriously - Luna AND Rarity? Wow. Mind = blown degrees of awesome.

Also, while not a voice actor, M.A. Larson makes any convention Beer + Chainsaw levels of fun.

PS: buy his books.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide