Ask the mods anything

Background Pony #87CD
I’ve heard rumors that you guys after giving someone really nasty a ban and a duck badge you also gift them this:

full

It is true?
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
SwiftwindBooru.

A horses booru, devoted to more apples for horses, more hay for horses, fewer fences or gates for horses, knocking down the walls of horse oppression, and how come THEY all get chairs, but no chairs for HORSES?!?.

full

Plus chairs for horses.

[edit] also loop-de-loops.
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
hello I uploaded an image yesterday it looked like this

https://www.deviantart.com/mr100dragon100/art/A-King-s-Journey-Home-Part-9-870183213

but when I looked at my profile, it was missing.

i thought someone deleted but it’s shown it’s already uploaded, I did not push the red-eye slash that this site uses to remove images you don’t want to see and when I try to upload again anyways I get this massage

Image orig sha512 hash has already been taken

so I don’t know what’s wrong, can you help because I can’t find it
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@Fleetfoot  
Wow you’ve been a fan for a while. :) I joined officially in March 2015, after a year of knowledge. I checked out the show a couple times in April and November 2014, but became a true fan in 2015.😊

First became interested after seeing the MLP beanie babies on TY’s website in 2014, and then it’s history from there. :D
Jaredking779
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The MLP Lover-Fan
Two questions:  
  1. Did any of you mods took a day off from Lincoln’s birthday and/or Chinese New Year?  
  2. Which holiday from yesterday did you like better? Lincoln’s Birthday? Or Chinese New Year?
ArmadilloEater

Administrator
French Taunter
@Mr100dragon100  
The tags are meant for everyone, not just the uploader, if the tag is correct please don’t remove it just for your sake. Instead you can use the complex filter field (just under the normal filters) to make sure that anything you upload isn’t hidden from you, yet remains filtered to the rest of the userbase.

@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
I remember that when I finished binging what was already out, I only had to wait a couple of days before the return of Harmony episode aired (that was a nice surprise) so, 2011? TBH at the time I was just pissed about all the pony spam, and wanted to watch it so I could hate it legitimately. That plan didn’t work out so good.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@ArmadilloEater  
LoLs. Sounds reminiscent.

I thought I was joining a new anime cult, and ended up here.

full

There is no escape from zee pone.

@Jaredking203  
  1. Nope, just another work day here.  
  2. Oh, shit. I missed Chinese New Year? No problem, I’ll celebrate it twice as hard next year.
Background Pony #930C
Dear mods & admins of Derpibooru i have a question. Could you pertty please make these tags principal celestia, vice principal luna, dean cadance & alumnus shining armor have their tags changed from green into blue like the tag sci-twi is. It would be more easy to navigate the booru that way, best wishes Background Pony #930C & thank you for your time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide