Ask the mods anything

Evaporated
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

So, I’ve actually been wondering how to set custom descriptions up for OC tags. I see some OCs have, like, mini profiles in their tag, with a small image and even background info, but I can’t find any way to edit my own. Is there a requirement of some kind to do something like that?
some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

Can I have a dollar? Homeless people keep asking me for money when I walk by, it pisses me off. I’m about to the point of politely telling people to go fuck themselves or get a job.
some-guy
Dree Deray - For supporting the site
Twilight! - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter

@moonchosen  
On Monday I saw some homeless person sleeping on a matress like 25ft from my apartment. I waited until he left and doused the matress with pepper spray, he didn’t come back. Shit like this has never happened in the neighborhood I lived in before.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@some-guy  
Give ‘em tree fiddy instead. Then they can feed their cat, too.

full

Or better yet take ‘em to the local burger shop and set them up with some takeout. If they were really needy, you’ve helped them. If they were just a performance artist they’ll never bother you again.

@Cosmas-the-Explorer  
Holy Celestia yes I’m waiting for the new show. The trailer was amazing in spots, but mostly ‘this scene is already rendered throw it into the ad maybe kids will like it’.

This first trailer was probably hell for everyone behind the scenes, trying to composite things while corporate marketing teams try to grab everything off of the freaking server while render monkeys hide the good shit under the tables so it doesn’t get leaked with someone’s hair glitched to a light pole or completely loaded with some other gawd awful rendering artifacts.

Marketing doesn’t care. They just want to be fed whatever random content is available so they don’t have to actually write copy or plan.

Maybe future trailers will actually be planned and scripted.

So, to me the trailer looked surprisingly good for what it was.

@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Yes. They seem fine.

@Sparx  
Fucking Minecraft again. And even enjoying it. What the fuck.

@Vulcan  
Dr. Kraus.

@some-guy  
That sounds like a real dick move. Maybe you should get out of that place before you do worse. It doesn’t sound like it’s someplace you can be happy.
KennyC
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Hi I’m having a issue with myself about posting a photo on hear I told my friend mellow and he said I need to talk to someone named lightning bolt so can this person pm me plz thanks I’d Appreciate it :)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide