Viewing last 25 versions of post by Barry Tone in topic Automotive enthusiasts?

Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"[@Flying Pancake":](/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2730941#post_2730941

)

Ah, thanks. So this is what my Father was talking about. Nice rear window and it reminds me of a mid 80s Jaguar XJ6 just a little, it's mostly the wheels and front end.

The Clamshell wagons are a demolition derby favorite even now but are banned in some places, they're give or take 5,000 pounds and they used to be abundant; around 141k were Buicks. I haven't tallied the numbers for Chevrolet, Oldsmobile or Pontiac. Still, 40 years later they're a lot scarcer.
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"@Flying Pancake":/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2730941#post_2730941

Ah, thanks. So this is what my Father was talking about. Nice rear window and it reminds me of a mid 80s Jaguar XJ6 just a little, it's mostly the wheels and front end.

The Clamshell wagons are a demolition derby favorite, they're give or take 5,000 pounds and they used to be abundant; around 141k were Buicks. I haven't tallied the numbers for Chevrolet, Oldsmobile or Pontiac. Still, 40 years later they're a lot scarcer.
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.

Ah, thanks. So this is what my Father was talking about. Nice rear window and it reminds me of a mid 80s Jaguar XJ6 just a little., Iit's mostly the wheels and front end.
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.

Ah, so this is what my Father was talking about. Nice rear window and it reminds me of a mid 80s Jaguar XJ6 just a little. It's mostly the wheels and front end.
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone