Viewing last 25 versions of post by Flying Pancake in topic Automotive enthusiasts?

Flying Pancake
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

"[@kleptomage":](/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2732893#post_2732893
)  
Bizarre naming aside, I really wish all sedans were liftbacks like that; they're so much more practical than just having a tiny trunk opening.

"

[
@RainbowDash69":](/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2732897#post_2732897
)  
The Crosstrek does have really good fuel economy for an AWD vehicle: 26/33 mpg. I have read a few complaints that it's underpowered and stuck with some questionable transmissions, though.

[@BarryFromMars](/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2732919#post_2732919)  
Yep, the Jensen is a liftback too:  
![full](https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkfNRPzvRaGrtVuFAepc9jc5ci0MG1iyDiPPQg32c8v2mQoNY_)
No reason given
Edited by Flying Pancake
Flying Pancake
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

"@kleptomage":/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2732893#post_2732893
Bizarre naming aside, I really wish all sedans were liftbacks like that; they're so much more practical than just having a tiny trunk opening.

"@RainbowDash69":/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2732897#post_2732897
The Crosstrek does have really good fuel economy for an AWD vehicle: 26/33 mpg. I have read a few complaints that it's underpowered and stuck with some questionable transmissions, though.
No reason given
Edited by Flying Pancake