Pony with care My Little Pony: Make Your Mark Chapter 2 was just released, so remember to tag images of/about the latest episodes with the appropriate tags

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Barry Tone in topic Automotive enthusiasts?

Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"[@kleptomage":](/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2739149#post_2739149

)

I feel like I wasn't clear; I only have an engine block heater and 5w40 oil in the 6.5 T.D. but I also feel like going to what may be overkill for a lot of people for reducing the amount of fuel I use in cold starts along with reducing wear. The block heater I do have in the Diesel never gets the coolant hot enough to turn the heater on immediately unless it might be 110° F out. TSure the heater is something and I'm gratefulps for that but it won't get past 80° unless othe tempoweratfurel enoutgh isfor amy proueferend 35ce.
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"@kleptomage":/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2739149#post_2739149

I feel like I wasn't clear; I only have an engine block heater and 5w40 oil in the 6.5 T.D. but I also feel like going to what may be overkill for a lot of people for reducing the amount of fuel I use in cold starts along with reducing wear. The block heater I do have in the Diesel never gets the coolant hot enough to turn the heater on immediately unless it might be 110° F out. The heater is something and I'm grateful for that but it won't get past 80° F unless the temperature out is around 35.
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.

I feel like I wasn't clear; I only have an engine block heater and 5w40 oil in the 6.5 T.D. but I also feel like going to what may be overkill for a lot of people for reducing the amount of fuel I use in cold starts along with reducing wear. The block heater I do have in the Diesel never gets the coolant hot enough to turn the heater on immediately unless it might be 110° out. The heater is something and I'm grateful for that but it won't get past 80° F unless the temperature out is around 35.
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.

I feel like I wasn't clear; I only have an engine block heater and 5w40 oil in the 6.5 T.D. but I also feel like going to what may be overkill for a lot of people for reducing the amount of fuel I use in cold starts. The block heater I do have in the Diesel never gets the coolant hot enough to turn the heater on immediately unless it might be 110° out. The heater is something and I'm grateful for that but it won't get past 80° F unless the temperature out is around 35.
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone