Viewing last 25 versions of post by Barry Tone in topic Automotive enthusiasts?

Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"[@RainbowDash69":](/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2750422#post_2750422

)

That makes sense though, seeing that the 1964 Corvette Stingray has interesting rear glass too. I think more of a first generation Barracuda in this case though since it's a bit larger.

This is the first time I've heard of Fiat bringing Alfa Romeo here. I feel more British in styling already just being on the same soil. Not complaining, I have no idea what it's going to look like yet, if they'll moughdify it or not.
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"@RainbowDash69":/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2750422#post_2750422

That makes sense though, seeing that the 1964 Corvette Stingray has interesting rear glass too. I think more of a first generation Barracuda in this case though since it's a bit larger.

This is the first time I've heard of Fiat bringing Alfa Romeo here. I feel more British in styling already just being on the same soil. Not complaining, I have no idea what it's going to look like though.
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"@RainbowDash69":/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2750422#post_2750422

This is the first time I've heard of Fiat bringing Alfa Romeo here. I feel more British in styling already just being on the same soil. Not complaining, I have no idea what it's going to look like though.
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone