Viewing last 25 versions of post by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ in topic Automotive enthusiasts?

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Some crossovers look amazing, and are wonderful drivers. SUVs are not like the clunky truck based vehicles you see in the 90s anymore. They drive more like sedans now.

Speaking of crossovers. I've always wondered what the purpose of Nissan Juke are. They're small and only slightly taller than a typical hatchback. They also look awkward.

"

[
@RainbowDash69":](/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2758808#post_2758808
)  
Minivans are often scoffed by motorheads for being bulky and clumsy, for those who resigned themselves to family hauling. Especially in this day and age when fabulous looking and high performing SUVs are hot. But they are some of the most useful vehicles on the market. Comfortable ride, excellent cargo space. Some people actually live in them. And minivans offered at the present don't look half bad either. Chrysler Pacifica and Kia Sedona look the best.

My dad used to drive a 1997 Mercury Villager. He had it for years until he transitioned to a 2009 Lexus RX 350.

[@RainbowDash69](/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2759454#post_2759454)  
I just don't feel that "sportiness" feeling from Chevy cars, as I do from Pontiacs. Pontiac had some of the most sick looking cars. My dad also used to own a 1995 Pontiac Sunfire sedan. Amazingly, I still see some of those cars driven on the road today.

I think the car that most Pontiac fans fawn over was the G8. Often considered to be the "poor man's BMW 3s".
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Some crossovers look amazing, and are wonderful drivers. SUVs are not like the clunky truck based vehicles you see in the 90s anymore. They drive more like sedans now.

Speaking of crossovers. I've always wondered what the purpose of Nissan Juke are. They're small and only slightly taller than a typical hatchback. They also look awkward.

"@RainbowDash69":/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2758808#post_2758808
Minivans are often scoffed by motorheads for being bulky and clumsy, for those who resigned themselves to family hauling. Especially in this day and age when fabulous looking and high performing SUVs are hot. But they are some of the most useful vehicles on the market. Comfortable ride, excellent cargo space. Some people actually live in them. And minivans offered at the present don't look half bad either. Chrysler Pacifica and Kia Sedona look the best.
My dad used to drive a 1997 Mercury Villager. He had it for years until he transitioned to a 2009 Lexus RX 350.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ