Viewing last 25 versions of post by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ in topic Automotive enthusiasts?

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
"[Regular Car Reviews: 1987, 1993 Fox Body Mustang":](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzzMQX5Frfw

)

Does anyone remember when the Mustang didn't look like a Mustang?

"

[
@kleptomage":](/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2759478#post_2759478
[bq="kleptomage"]
) " 

> [
@RainbowDash69":](/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2759434#post_2759434
)
>
I don't like what Telsa represents. It will be a sad day for humanity when everyone is transported everywhere by getting into an autonomous electric box and inputting a destination. [/bq]

Shudders...

Too bad urban dwelling millennials are accelerating that process. They prefer to UBER their way around. By showing an overall lack of passion for driving and cars compared to their previous generation counterpart. Remember when owning and driving cars were considered an achievement and right of way? A transition to adulthood?

It seems very dystopian if you ask me.

Where everything is automated, and we lack control over our own lives. The machines taking control pretty much every aspects of our lives.

People are losing their independence and individualism.

"@

[==@race'emhard==]":(/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2737446#post_2737446
[bq="[==race'emhard==]"]
)  

>
Even though Kia and Hyundai have been making really good cars for the last few years now, (across the board, not just certain models) I still find it astonishing that as decade or so ago, they were the cheap alternative. Nowadays, the fit and finish is a cut above most cars in their class. [/bq]

A lot thanks to former Audi auto designer Peter Schreyer.

They make excellent cars for their value, especially the Kia Optima. Which comes with a lot of amenities that usually only come in premilumxury mobrandel cars. But they're still lacking in the sports department. And I think Kia should really get rid of their ugly text based logo for their stylized K logo they use on their Korean cars.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

"Regular Car Reviews: 1987, 1993 Fox Body Mustang":https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzzMQX5Frfw

"@kleptomage":/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2759478#post_2759478
[bq="kleptomage"] "@RainbowDash69":/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2759434#post_2759434
I don't like what Telsa represents. It will be a sad day for humanity when everyone is transported everywhere by getting into an autonomous electric box and inputting a destination. [/bq]
Shudders...
Too bad urban dwelling millennials are accelerating that process. They prefer to UBER their way around. By showing an overall lack of passion for driving and cars compared to their previous generation counterpart. Remember when owning and driving cars were considered an achievement and right of way? A transition to adulthood?

Where everything is automated, and we lack control over our own lives. The machines taking control pretty much every aspects of our lives.

"@[==race'emhard==]":/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2737446#post_2737446
[bq="[==race'emhard==]"] Even though Kia and Hyundai have been making really good cars for the last few years now, (across the board, not just certain models) I still find it astonishing that as decade or so ago, they were the cheap alternative. Nowadays, the fit and finish is a cut above most cars in their class. [/bq]
A lot thanks to former Audi auto designer Peter Schreyer.

They make excellent cars for their value, especially the Kia Optima. Which comes with a lot of amenities that usually only come in premium model cars. But they're still lacking in the sports department. And I think Kia should really get rid of their ugly text based logo for their stylized K logo they use on their Korean cars.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

"Regular Car Reviews: 1987, 1993 Fox Body Mustang":https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzzMQX5Frfw

[bq="kleptomage"] "@RainbowDash69":/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2759434#post_2759434
Shudders...

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

Shudders...
Too bad millennials are accelerating that process. By showing an overall lack of passion for driving and cars compared to their previous generation counterpart. Remember when owning and driving cars were considered an achievement and right of way? A transition to adulthood?

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

Shudders...
Too bad millennials are accelerating that process. By showing an overall lack of passion for driving and cars compared to their previous generation counterpart. Remember when owning and driving cars were considered an achievement and right of way? A transition to adulthood?
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ