Viewing last 25 versions of post by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ in topic Automotive enthusiasts?

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - /dis/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions/ - Not the best thread to have your name on...

Pomegranates :P
"[@Flying Pancake":](/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2767890#post_2767890
[bq="Flying
) Pancake"] 

>
" [@kleptomage":](/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2767551#post_2767551
)
>
Yeah, market it as something classically American to attract the traditional audience, and to attract younger customers, use the road trip idea, but actually show a group friends enjoying it instead of a bunch of angsty hipsters.
[/bq]

>

That's something I've noticed with pop culture and the mood these days. People seem to be always agitated and dejected.

Compare that to the sunny stuff they had in the 70s and 80s, when everything naturally looked optimistic and exciting in sight and tone. It's almost like people just forgot to be happy after the 2000s.

Everything is either lazily done or freaking forced these days.

Why did GM discontinue Oldsmobile?  
They tried to make it a brand that is in tier slightly higher than Chevrolet, but just below Buick.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - /dis/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions/ - Not the best thread to have your name on...

"@Flying Pancake":/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2767890#post_2767890
[bq="Flying Pancake"] "@kleptomage":/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2767551#post_2767551
Yeah, market it as something classically American to attract the traditional audience, and to attract younger customers, use the road trip idea, but actually show a group friends enjoying it instead of a bunch of angsty hipsters.
[/bq]
That's something I've noticed with pop culture and the mood these days. People seem to be always agitated and dejected.
Compare that to the sunny stuff they had in the 70s and 80s, when everything naturally looked optimistic and exciting in sight and tone. It's almost like people just forgot to be happy after the 2000s.

Everything is either lazily done or freaking forced these days.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

[bq="Flying Pancake"] "@kleptomage":/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2767551#post_2767551
[/bq]

Everything is freaking forced these days.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

[/bq]
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

[/bq]
Compare that to the sunny stuff they had in the 70s and 80s, when everything looked optimistic in sight and tone. It's almost like people just forgot to be happy after the 2000s.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ