Pony with care My Little Pony: Make Your Mark Chapter 2 was just released, so remember to tag images of/about the latest episodes with the appropriate tags

Viewing last 25 versions of post by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ in topic Automotive enthusiasts?

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - /dis/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions/ - Not the best thread to have your name on...

Pomegranates :P
"[@Flying Pancake":](/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2770594#post_2770594
)  
It's very rare for an affordable midsize car to have AWD, let alone V-6 along with it.

The only other one I can think of within similar price range is the Subaru Legacy.

The interior is also beautiful  
![full](http://www.iv
eho.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Chrysler-200-Dash.jpg)

The la
test generation of the 200 also had a design flaw on its rear hood. It being too slanted and coupe-like for a sedan. Making it troublesome for taller people to enter it.

Also, the car was introduced when SUV crossovers were in the process of dominating the market. Timing also killed the model.

Just like Lincoln, Chrysler seems to suffer the same lack of brand enthusiasm as the former.

I thought the Dodge Dart would have been a great car. But they several recalls a few years back over break issues. It sucks though, would have been a nice alternative to Honda's Si series and Subaru's STI.

Is Chrysler a luxury brand? Mid-lux? Or a general consumer brand?
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - /dis/the-downfall-of-bhaalspawn-contains-possible-sjw-discussions/ - Not the best thread to have your name on...

Pomegranates :P
"@Flying Pancake":/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2770594#post_2770594
It's very rare for an affordable midsize car to have AWD, let alone V-6 along with it.
The only other one I can think of within similar price range is the Subaru Legacy.

The latest generation of the 200 also had a design flaw on its rear hood. It being too slanted and coupe-like for a sedan. Making it troublesome for taller people to enter it.

Also, the car was introduced when SUV crossovers were in the process of dominating the market. Timing also killed the model.

Just like Lincoln, Chrysler seems to suffer the same lack of brand enthusiasm as the former.

I thought the Dodge Dart would have been a great car. But they several recalls a few years back over break issues. It sucks though, would have been a nice alternative to Honda's Si series and Subaru's STI.

Is Chrysler a luxury brand? Mid-lux? Or a general consumer brand?
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ