Viewing last 25 versions of post by Scrubbed user in topic Automotive enthusiasts?

Scrubbed user
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

"[@SeraphimDawn":](/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2782168#post_2782168

)

I think it's the generally poor quality and for mainstream models that sent them down. Sure engines might be built to last, but that doesn't matter if the rest of the car has had corners cut. I'm glad that American cars (for the most part at least) are far better than they was 10 years ago.

One example I like to use is the Corvette. If you look at the C5, it was competent in performance tests, but atrocious at nearly everything else. The C6 improved on that, but only so much. And if you look at the C7, it's a genuinely quality car that I would actually buy if I could.
No reason given
Edited by Scrubbed user
Scrubbed user
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

"@SeraphimDawn":/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2782168#post_2782168

I think it's generally poor quality for mainstream models that sent them down. Sure engines might be built to last, but that doesn't matter if the rest of the car has had corners cut. I'm glad that American cars (for the most part at least) are far better than they was 10 years ago.

One example I like to use is the Corvette. If you look at the C5, it was competent in performance tests, but atrocious at nearly everything else. The C6 improved on that, but only so much. And if you look at the C7, it's a genuinely quality car that I would actually buy if I could.
No reason given
Edited by Scrubbed user