Viewing last 25 versions of post by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ in topic Automotive enthusiasts?

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
"[@kleptomage":](/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2785500#post_2785500
)  
While I personally find a certain appeal to "quiet luxury", I do agree Lincoln is going over their heads by charging consumers a hefty price for a car from an ailing luxury brand.

[@Flying Pancake](/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2785451#post_2785451)  
It was a unique grille appearance that actually made Lincoln cars stand out. Lincoln cars are like unicorns here.

There's quite a bit of Subarus in Western Canada here. Most of the Subarus I see on the road are Foresters and Crossteks, and Impreza hatchbacks. Legacy are fairly seldom, but not too uncommon.  
WRX of course, are not uncommon either.  
There is also a lot of Fiats.

Full size sedans, except for Impala, 300s, and Chargers, are a rare site. There's a fair amount of Merc-B S class and BMW 8 cars on the roads of Vancouver. But not too much anywhere else. Jaguars and Porsche, seldom Bentley.  
I rarely see the Kia Cadenza, Nissan Maxima, never seen the current generation Toyota Avalon(though I might have mistaken them for Camry), Hyundai Azera aren't even sold here anymore, I occasionally see Genesis and Equus. Only saw a Kia Amanti once by its rear.

Speaking of which. Has anyone seen the Kia Amanti(also known as the Kia Opiris) in person before? It's an elusive former flagship car of Kia. hat was succeeded by the Cadenza and later by the almost nonexistent K900.  
![full](https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a3/Kia_Amanti_2005.jpg/1024px-Kia_Amanti_2005.jpg)
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
"@kleptomage":/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2785500#post_2785500
While I personally find a certain appeal to "quiet luxury", I do agree Lincoln is going over their heads by charging consumers a hefty price for a car from an ailing luxury brand.
No reason given
Edited by ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ