Viewing last 25 versions of post by Barry Tone in topic Automotive enthusiasts?

Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"[@kleptomage":](/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2787852#post_2787852

)

Overheating in older cars is something I have little knowledge of. I ha've vaguely heard that radiators have come a long way though,and that new ones work better but that's just vague speech. It's no surprise to me though, oil has come a long way too. Back in the day oil was just straight weight and non detergent. Heck, if you go back far enough (pre-1930s) it wasn't even standardized and viscosity could vary widely!
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"@kleptomage":/dis/automotive-enthusiasts/post/2787852#post_2787852

Overheating in older cars is something I have nolittle knowledge of. I have vaguely heard that radiators have come a long way though, that new ones work better. It's no surprise to me, oil has come a long way too. Back in the day oil was just straight weight and non detergent. Heck, if you go back far enough (pre-1930s) it wasn't even standardized and viscosity could vary widely!
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.

Overheating is something I have no knowledge of. I have vaguely heard that radiators have come a long way though, that new ones work better. It's no surprise to me, boil has come a long way too. Back in the day oil was just straight weight and non detergent. Heck, if you go back far enough (pre-1930s) it wasn't even standardized and viscosity could vary widely!
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.

Overheating is something I have no knowledge of. I have vaguely heard that radiators have come a long way though, that new ones work better. It's no surprise to me, back in the day oil was just straight weight and non detergent. Heck, if you go back far enough (pre-1930s) it wasn't even standardized and viscosity could vary widely!
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone