Viewing last 25 versions of post by RainbowDash69 in topic Automotive enthusiasts?

RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
"Welp. I'm getting my job suspended April 30th. Glad I didn't splurge on an expensive car now. I only owe $9000 on my ride, thank goodness those damn Ford Fusions depreciate so badly lol

[
@Badheart":](/forums/dis/topics/automotive-enthusiasts?post_id=4756692#post_4756692
)  
I'm kinda jealous of the new Hyundai's. And there's a Hyundai on youtube that lasted 1 million miles (incredibly enough)

"

[
@Badheart":](/forums/dis/topics/automotive-enthusiasts?post_id=4757352#post_4757352
)  
While the original Camaro looked pretty friendly and low-key while still keeping a muscular and athletic stance/shape. I probably like minivans more than the average person since they're less angry while still having tons of great features
No reason given
Edited by RainbowDash69