Viewing last 25 versions of post by Barry Tone in topic Automotive enthusiasts?

Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"[@RainbowDash69":](/forums/dis/topics/automotive-enthusiasts?post_id=5112216#post_5112216

)

Thanks.

Yeah, it's been a mess for a while. I think I've been awful lazy with it. :/

Actually, I've gotten to 20 MPG pretty frequently in the 05 Explorer. I could probably up it to 24, if I made a few more mods to the car. (Electric Engine Fan,: probably 2 MPG. Coolant Heater,: Possibly 1. Aerodynamic Mods,: mat least 1. Maybe a few more mods, and I feel like I'd have 24.)
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"@RainbowDash69":/forums/dis/topics/automotive-enthusiasts?post_id=5112216#post_5112216

Glad it's working well. Slowly but surely. Good looking wagon as always!

Poor K2500. I am most excited to see the big old Suburban fixed up. Seems like the brutally simple solution is the one that will always work, as long as you're careful, since you're an expert it seems to always work out well!

Hmmmm 18.5 mpg isn't too bad for a heavy SUV. I do think most SUVs would benefit from smaller tires. Unnecessary especially on non-rugged models.

Thanks.

Yeah, it's been a mess for a while. I think I've been awful lazy with it. :/

Actually, I've gotten to 20 MPG pretty frequently in the 05 Explorer. I could probably up it to 24, if I made a few more mods to the car. (Electric Engine Fan, Coolant Heater, Aerodynamic Mods, maybe a few more.)
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone