Viewing last 25 versions of post by Barry Tone in topic Automotive enthusiasts?

Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"[@RainbowDash69":](/forums/dis/topics/automotive-enthusiasts?post_id=5134179#post_5134179

)

I checked; I'm the one who recommended that to you then. I wasn't sure if it worked well then, did it?

And yeah, block heaters work wonders in the winter. If you want to get one, get a 600 watt one instead of a 400; it'll heat up better. Add a fire blanket on top, too (away from the fans and belts,) and you'll have more heat insulation. Just don't leave ithe heater plugged in for longer than about 2 hours, I think ithe temperature from block heaters tapers off then.

There are also circulating tank heaters, but the "Kat's" brand of heaters is shoddy at best, judging from reviews. There are other brands, such as "Jeenda" and "Hotstart," which don't have as many reviews and are most costly. I don't know about those as much, yet.

Come to think of it, I have a circulating tank heater from the early 1960s somewhere, but the cord needs replaced. The plastic went all brittle long ago. I don't know the brand.
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"@RainbowDash69":/forums/dis/topics/automotive-enthusiasts?post_id=5134179#post_5134179

I checked; I'm the one who recommended that to you then. I wasn't sure if it worked well then, did it?

And yeah, block heaters work wonders in the winter. Add a fire blanket on top, too (away from the fans and belts,) and you'll have more heat insulation. Just don't leave it plugged in for longer than about 2 hours, I think it tapers off then.

There are also circulating tank heaters, but the "Kat's" brand of heaters is shoddy at best, judging from reviews. There are other brands, such as "Jeenda" and "Hotstart," which don't have as many reviews and are most costly. I don't know about those as much, yet.

Come to think of it, I have a circulating tank heater from the early 1960s somewhere, but the cord needs replaced. The plastic went all brittle long ago. I don't know the brand.
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"@RainbowDash69":/forums/dis/topics/automotive-enthusiasts?post_id=5134179#post_5134179

And yeah, block heaters work wonders in the winter. Add a fire blanket on top, too (away from the fans and belts,) and you'll have more heat insulation.

No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.

And yeah, block heaters work wonders in the winter. Add a fire blanket on top, too (away from the fans and belts,) and you'll have more heat insulation.

Come to think of it, I have a circulating tank heater from the 1960s somewhere, but the cord needs replaced. The plastic went all brittle long ago.
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone