The 2022 Community Collab has begun! Join in for round six of our massive group collaboration image! Click here for more information

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Barry Tone in topic Automotive enthusiasts?

Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"[@RainbowDash69":](/forums/dis/topics/automotive-enthusiasts?post_id=5134979#post_5134979

)

Thanks for that.

As it turned out, I **did** put the Hot Air Intake on, but I mistakenly broke the connector for the Air Temperature Sensor, and didn't drive it for a few days, then the Explorer went in "Failsafe Mode" because of the temp sensor being partly disconnected. I unremovedid mythe modifiucationg, before I realized that I just needed to tape the connector on securely.

I'll re-install the ducting on the air intake, but not for about a week.

The 600w Block Heater arrived today. I'm not gonna jump into that until about the time when I work on the hot air intake.

Here's my "[Fuelly page":](https://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/explorer/2005/barry%20from%20mars/985360) for the 05 Explorer.
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"@RainbowDash69":/forums/dis/topics/automotive-enthusiasts?post_id=5134979#post_5134979

Thanks for that.

As it turned out, I *did* put the Hot Air Intake on, but I mistakenly broke the connector for the Air Temperature Sensor, and didn't drive it for a few days, then the Explorer went in "Failsafe Mode" because of the temp sensor being partly disconnected. So I undid my modification, before I realized that I just needed to tape the connector on securely.

The 600w Block Heater arrived today. I'm not gonna jump into that until about the time when I work on the hot air intake.

Here's my "Fuelly page":https://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/explorer/2005/barry%20from%20mars/985360 for the 05 Explorer.
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
"@RainbowDash69":/forums/dis/topics/automotive-enthusiasts?post_id=5134979#post_5134979

Thanks for that.

As it turned out, I *did* put the Hot Air Intake on, but I mistakenly broke the connector for the Air Temperature Sensor, and didn't drive it for a few days, then the Explorer went in "Failsafe Mode" because of the temp sensor being partly disconnected. So I undid my modification, before I realized that I just needed to tape the connector on securely.

Here's my "Fuelly page":https://www.fuelly.com/car/ford/explorer/2005/barry%20from%20mars/985360 for the 05 Explorer.
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.

Thanks for that.

As it turned out, I *did* put the Hot Air Intake on, but I mistakenly broke the connector for the Air Temperature Sensor, and didn't drive it for a few days, then the Explorer went in "Failsafe Mode" because of it. So I undid my modification, before I realized that I just needed to tape the connector on securely.

The 600w Block Heater should be arrivinged today or tomorrow. I'm not gonna jump into that until about the time when I work on the hot air intake.

No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.

Thanks for that.

As it turned out, I *did* put the Hot Air Intake on, but I mistakenly broke the connector for the Air Temperature Sensor, and didn't drive it for a few days, then the Explorer went in "Failsafe Mode" because of it. So I undid my modification, before I realized that I just needed to tape the connector on securely.

OTh, and the 600w Block Heater should be arriving today or tomorrow. But I'm not gonna jump into that until about the time when I work on the hot air intake.

No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.

Thanks for that.

As it turned out, I *did* put the Hot Air Intake on, but I mistakenly broke the connector for the Air Temperature Sensor, and then the Explorer went in "Failsafe Mode" because of it. So I undid my modification, before I realized that I just needed to tape the connector on securely.

Oh, and the 600w Block Heater should be arriving today or tomorrow. But I'm not gonna jump into that until about the time when I work on the hot air intake.

No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.

Thanks for that.

As it turned out, I *did* put the Hot Air Intake on, but I mistakenly broke the connector for the Air Temperature Sensor, and then the Explorer went in "Failsafe Mode" because of it. So I undid my modification, before I realized that I just needed to tape the connector on securely.

Oh, and the 600w Block Heater should be arriving today or tomorrow. But I'm not gonna jump into that until about the time when I work on the hot air intake.
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone