Viewing last 25 versions of post by FuckItsDaytimeAgain in topic Automotive enthusiasts?

FuckItsDaytimeAgain
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am the sober horse
[@kleptomage](/forums/dis/topics/automotive-enthusiasts?post_id=5183078#post_5183078)
You cant rely really on startups to get you there I'd think so, as in general it's easier to start a small company when you target a high premium market.

For now, pretty much all automakers with the exception of VW's ID3 and Hyundai have proven to not know how to build a decent cheapish EV.

Remember range will be directly related to price, shape and size. Cheap car means using a small battery and if you want decent range it will be small, and aerodynamics dont lead to practical cars.

(Edit: with the ID3 im thinking EU, and with that im not really considering the Renault Group and Pegeout Group cars.
Also there you get the Honda E and a the tini VW eUP)
No reason given
Edited by FuckItsDaytimeAgain
FuckItsDaytimeAgain
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am the sober horse
[@kleptomage](/forums/dis/topics/automotive-enthusiasts?post_id=5183078#post_5183078)
You cant rely really on startups to get you there I'd think so, as in general it's easier to start a small company when you target a high premium market.

For now, pretty much all automakers with the exception of VW's ID3 and Hyundai have proven to not know how to build a decent cheapish EV.

Remember range will be directly related to price, shape and size. Cheap car means using a small battery and if you want decent range it will be small, and aerodynamics dont lead to practical cars.

(Edit: with the ID3 im thinking EU, and with that im not really considering the Renault Group and Pegeout Group cars.
Also there you get the Honda E and a the tini VW eUP)
No reason given
Edited by FuckItsDaytimeAgain