Viewing last 25 versions of post by ACApenetrator50 in topic Automotive enthusiasts?

ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
Ok so, I have a 99 Toyota Tacoma and reached it 300K miles and was doing 110mph on I95 before pistons 1 and 4 said aight Imma head out. The Tacoma is still a dependable truck and I still want to use it. I’ve got a used 24v cummins 6BT that I can put in it with the right work. I want to get some opinions though and find out if a different engine would be a better idea or proceed with the swap.
No reason given
Edited by ACApenetrator50
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
Ok so, I have a 99 Toyota Tacoma and reached ingt 300K miles and was doing 110mph on I95, before pistons 1 and 4 said aight Imma head out. The Tacoma is still a dependable truck and I still want to use it. I’ve a used 24v cummins 6BT that I can put in it with the right work. I want to get some opinions though and find out if a different engine would be a better idea or proceed with the swap.
No reason given
Edited by ACApenetrator50