Viewing last 25 versions of post by Barry Tone in topic Automotive enthusiasts?

Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
[@FuckItsDaytimeAgain](/forums/dis/topics/automotive-enthusiasts?post_id=5211813#post_5211813)

Good hearing an update. I wasn't aware that synthetic Diesel fuel is available, but I live in the rear end of nowhere, Pennsylvania.

[@FuckItsDaytimeAgain](/forums/dis/topics/automotive-enthusiasts?post_id=5212709#post_5212709)

B20's less energy dense, but it should also clean the engine better.

==================================================

I'm gonna also take a moment to remind people that the [Renewable Lubricants Company](https://renewablelube.com/) exists, and their oils are all vegetable oil based. They're based in Ohio.

There were some other companies that made oil based in Vegetable Oil, or Beef Tallow, but I'm not sure if they're still around? One was "G Oil," the other was the perhaps ridiculously long "Go Green Smokeless Oil" who re-located from Texas to Australia.
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone
Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
[@FuckItsDaytimeAgain](/forums/dis/topics/automotive-enthusiasts?post_id=5211813#post_5211813)

Good hearing an update. I wasn't aware that synthetic Diesel fuel is available, but I live in the rear end of nowhere, Pennsylvania.

[@FuckItsDaytimeAgain](/forums/dis/topics/automotive-enthusiasts?post_id=5212709#post_5212709)

B20's less energy dense, but it should also clean the engine better.

==========

I'm gonna also take a moment to remind people that the [Renewable Lubricants Company](https://renewablelube.com/) exists, and their oils are all vegetable oil based. They're based in Ohio.

There were some other companies that made oil based in Vegetable Oil, or Beef Tallow, but I'm not sure if they're still around? One was "G Oil," the other was the perhaps ridiculously long "Go Green Smokeless Oil" who re-located from Texas to Australia.
No reason given
Edited by Barry Tone