Viewing last 25 versions of post by FuckItsDaytimeAgain in topic Automotive enthusiasts?

FuckItsDaytimeAgain
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am the sober horse
[@The magic 🅱oi](/forums/dis/topics/automotive-enthusiasts?post_id=5269006#post_5269006)
You'd be surprised what actually comprises an aerodynamic car. Sure this is no model X or Prius, but specially for being downforce oriented:

It has a reasonable front end lip might, act as pressure rounding, and stopping air from forming a low pressure area around the sides of front fenders and top of hood,.

The
side vented heat exchanger exhausts beat bottom exits any time of the day, and allow for flat bottom pans.

Front fenders have a decent curvature,I observe either a full sideskirt or front wheel tails.

The passanger area is vetically tapered, and closes partially on the rear.

The wipers are not exposed to the airflow, the mirror struts have little frontal area, all windows being flush, with no protruding pillars helps a lot too.

The rear fenders I would agree with. Something is not right.

Those fanwheels have decent surface aero, rotational drag depends on a lot of factors.

I assume flat bottom, but the difusser's desing and low general rear area should help reduce wake drag specially from the wheels, even if it's clearly focused on downforce.

I know it's just a concept btw.
No reason given
Edited by FuckItsDaytimeAgain