Automotive enthusiasts?

Flying Pancake
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

@Toyminator900  
I kind of like it too; it’s sort of so over the top ridiculous that it cycles back around to being appealing. (And the Hot Wheels version is pretty neat.)

@LR-Studios  
They stopped making them, “but there’s still some of them that have never been sold.”:jalopnik.com/we-found-12-of-the-last-new-lexus-lfas-for-sale-in-amer-1797718447
Flying Pancake
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

@SeraphimDawn  
The article didn’t specify prices for all of them, but the most expensive one they put a price on was a million dollars, and I’m assuming the cheapest would still be well over the original MSRP ($375,000-$445,000).
Flying Pancake

@kleptomage  
I’ve heard of that happening on other cars with low mounted intakes, or with a hood scoop that pools water in front of a high-mounted one. I know most cars aren’t designed with the intent of ever going off-road, but you’d think that they’d be designed to handle something as common as rain or a puddle on the road.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide