Automotive enthusiasts?

ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@kleptomage  
I honestly want to go back just so I’m not bored. I would work on restoring my bison but like I said, I can’t do anything until I get the new transmission. The new engine was already built and the interiors been pulled out to allow for cleaning which has already been taken care of but I can’t put it back in yet cause I need to get the new shifter put in first. At this point it’s just a chassis with a suspension and empty cab sitting sitting next to my barn.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
I’m sitting here wondering how the hell I’m going to pay for car insurance, health insurance, help with mortgage, bills, etc. This lockdown is expected to last months and I have no money. I literally have no idea what to do. Same boat most people are in or soon to be in right now.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Fuck Russia
@kleptomage  
Meh. It’s just a case of really bad luck. I’ve had more money than I’ve known what to do with my whole life until very recently. And now is when there’s a pandemic and making money is impossible? Bad luck.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@MagpulPony  
With the stock market rapidly declining because people are withdrawing their money to have some and avoid losing it, I’m losing some money as well. So I know how you feel right now
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@Badheart  
That was my dream car in 2011 or so…. love the big V8. But really the wagon is the most exotic

@MagpulPony  
It’s gonna get worse for sure…. I hear loans can be deferred at least with student loans
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
@RainbowDash69  
It might get better. I left early around 7 today to do my grocery shopping and managed to actually see multiple stores fully stocked for the first time in a while. Even though I spent close to 2000 dollars on food, paper towels, napkins, toilet paper, all of that stuff, I still managed to get enough stuff to last for a whole month. The downside though is now I have 3 pickup trucks fully loaded and it’s gonna take a while to unload them all and I also just got home as well.
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
In regards of COVID-19, things have just went from bad to worse. All Virginia schools have been shut down for the rest of the academic year. I’ll be at home now for almost 6 months and it’s gonna suck. It still remains to be seen what each school principal wants to do regarding our education. Hopefully this blows over by mid April or so, if whatever April holds isn’t worse than the virus.
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
With stay at home orders now in affect in parts of the east coast, west coast, mid west, south, and Great Plains, peoples cars are going to suffer over time from sitting still not being driven. It has been recommended though to keep your vehicle in proper working order, you should take it out for at least 30 minutes to an hour at least once a week to get the fluids circulating and to keep the battery charged. You should also remember to change said fluids every few thousand miles to be safe. Your car/ truck/bike is counting on you to help it stay running during this outbreak. Stay safe everyone
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide