Automotive enthusiasts?

RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
Welp. I’m getting my job suspended April 30th. Glad I didn’t splurge on an expensive car now. I only owe $9000 on my ride, thank goodness those damn Ford Fusions depreciate so badly lol

@Badheart  
I’m kinda jealous of the new Hyundai’s. And there’s a Hyundai on youtube that lasted 1 million miles (incredibly enough)

@Badheart  
While the original Camaro looked pretty friendly and low-key while still keeping a muscular and athletic stance/shape. I probably like minivans more than the average person since they’re less angry while still having tons of great features
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
I just tried to fire up my tractor that’s been sitting for 3 months now and it’s not starting. I replaced the batteries and it’s cranking but it won’t turn over and start. It has fresh fuel and it hasn’t had any problems in the past so I don’t know why it’s doing this now. Anyone have any ideas?
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@MagpulPony  
Turns out it was fuel related. The pump was getting no power but that’s no surprise since this things from 1995. I’m going to pull it along with the injectors and see why they’re getting no power. I know the harness is just fine since before I left it to sit, I had put a radio in so I could listen to music while I’m doing work. I’ll say for certain though, these Russian tractors are built to last through anything.
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
I’ve got my old tractor running and back in action again. Can’t kill these Russian beasts. Just needed to replace some wires and contacts and now she’s running like new again.
RainbowDash69
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
You remember the Fisker Karma? The founder of the company re-founded the company again after it was sold to a Chinese company. So many companies. His new company is going to make an SUV and I love the way it looks:

full

Called the Ocean, coming in 2022

Well the Chinese company (the old company resurrected) is making the Fisker Karma again for the 2020 year with a BMW engine from i8, 0-60 in 4.5 seconds! Pretty insane to imagine spending $150,000 on the sedan when it was designed in 2008. It aged really well though. Here it is

@ACApenetrator50  
Sweet, glad it worked out. As long as you have a wiring diagram, it won’t make too much trouble!
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@RainbowDash69  
It’s a Kia Seltos with oversized tires, lower range, a functionally inferior interior, and a higher price.

There are so many of these fly by night electric start-ups right now. About the only one I trust to go anywhere is Rivian because they’re backed by Ford and Amazon and already have a factory.
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
@kleptomage  
Yes the Rivian SUV will be a good choice for a do-anything vehicle. I am excited to sit in one

Lordstown motors has GM’s old factory which could be promising too
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
@kleptomage  
Rivian is the only one I trust as well. I don’t trust Tesla or the new electric hummer that’s coming out soon. I like the concept of electric vehicles but they’re never gonna fully take off and replace regular combustion engine vehicles. There also still isn’t as many electric charging stations as gas stations so electric vehicles would just be sitting at home, rarely driven, depending on where you live.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@ACApenetrator50  
I want to see the electric Hummer before I judge it.

I watched a video a couple weeks ago of a man’s experience of driving a Jaguar I-Pace around London for several days. I was shocked to learn that the plugs for electric chargers are not universal. Jaguar has their own proprietary plug, as does Nissan and Tesla. Meaning you cannot charge a Tesla Model 3 at a Nissan charger or a Nissan Leaf at a Tesla charger. I just figured there would be a universal standard because that’s a logical step for electric adoption. Nozzles at a gas pump work regardless of what ICE vehicle you drive. Why should EVs be different?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide