Automotive enthusiasts?

ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
Welp, I’m officially able to start going to work again. Because I finished my CDL training before this pandemic got out of hand and truck drivers are deemed essential, I’ll be going to a kenworth dealer on Saturday to try and get myself a personal truck since I don’t want to use a company truck. I’m happy to be working again but I’m working for swift so I’m kind of surrounded by retarded drivers. I’m glad to be working again even though it’s only as an intrastate trucker, but I’m still happy nonetheless. I would have already had a personal rig but my bison build is obviously still not yet complete and I don’t thing Russian trucks are compatible with American trailers.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@ACApenetrator50  
I thought you had to be 21 to be an interstate trucker regardless of State. You can commercially start at 16 but interstate regulations require all CDL drivers to be at least 21 years old no matter what.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@MagpulPony  
No. You can be a trucker under the age of 21 in some states and mine just so happens to be one of those states. Usually you have to be 18 or older but there are some states that make the acception for 17 if you understand that this is a big deal and it’s to be taken seriously
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
@MagpulPony  
I’d prefer it anyways. Means I’d get to sleep in my own bed throughout the week and I’d only be moving things on the weekends. I already worked let time as an apprentice mechanic so now I could use the CDL to help contribute some more to that job as well when I can go back to it since I can now drive the tow trucks and bring peoples cars in. I’d be chill and let them have full control over the AC and radio since they had broken down and needed work.
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
Turning to games about vehicles, has anyone here preordered the new game snowrunner that’s coming out in 2 weeks? I’ve already seen the trailers and it looks like it’s going to pass up mudrunner by a lot. The launch trailer for mudrunner was pretty epic, I can only hope snowrunner a trailer is the same.
Shamefaced
Luna - For Patreon supporters
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron

Amateur Garage Scientist
@RainbowDash69

Also the background pony was me lmao, forgot to log in. I’m swapping a Honda k24z3 into an 89’ mr2. Going pretty well, about to get it running but I’m having some issues with the Haltech ECU I used.

full

full
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
I can’t afford to buy new video games anymore :D On the plus side, was able to work something out with my insurance provider to keep my truck covered.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Playing Mad Max showed me that a controller is barely adequate for car based games. I mean, of course it can be done, but a controller is less precise than a wheel and pedals. Don’t even think about playing a car game with a keyboard.

If money were no object, I would put together a racing simulator cockpit with a big TV.

@Shamefaced  
One of my neighbors has an MR2. It looks like a nice little car. Not much room in that engine compartment though, is there?
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
@kleptomage  
I used to have one since I played the crap out of simulator games like American truck simulator and X plane 11 but ever since I moved, I haven’t had enough room in my office to reassemble my rig. I had a little platform I made by hand that I put my chair in and would move around as the vehicle tilted, brakes, and accelerated. If I wanted it to be fully immersive, I could’ve tried to get like 12 4K monitors and hooked them all up or see about connecting a VR headset.
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
My bison build is almost done. After almost a year, I’ve finally started to put the exterior back in. I’ve started with the sleeper and I’ve already got the three most important things I’ll need for it, a coffee maker, WiFi router, and a TV mount. I’ve already got a mattress firm mattress for it, but I’m not sure what else I should put in it. Any ideas?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide