Automotive enthusiasts?

MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@ACApenetrator50  
Kinda seems like it serves little purpose overall. I want mine as a daily driver. But I’d have the engine swapped for a supercharged V8 like this one. Assuming Ford hasn’t made their own V8 version by the time I make my fortune back. And that’s beyond completely up in the air. full
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@MagpulPony  
Dodge is going to put the Hellcat engine in the Ram 1500 and call it the TRX (because T-Rex > Raptor). The big three are always trying to outdo each other with trucks, so I could definitely see Ford making an upgraded Raptor.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@FerrariRacerF430  
2JZ’s are overrated. One of my friends put one in his Kia Cadenza and blew it up before he even modded it. He now has a BMW B58 under the hood that’s running strong. I still want to attempt the CAT swap I mentioned one day.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide