Automotive enthusiasts?

MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@ACApenetrator50  
I’ve interacted with real Miniguns before. The M134 not including the battery and ammunition is only around 40 pounds assuming you’re using the lightweight variants at least which is what my handheld replica is meant to mimic weight wise at roughly 35 pounds.
Shamefaced
Luna - For Patreon supporters
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron

Amateur Garage Scientist
@kleptomage  
A bit late, oops. But yeah, the engine bay is pretty tight being mid engine, but I swear to god the Honda engine fits better than the 4age it came with. Like a glove.

Having trouble embedding images evidently, so we’ll see if it works this time.  
full  
full
Shamefaced

Amateur Garage Scientist
@MagpulPony  
They’re tons of fun, and I say that as a guy that’s 6’1”, which is why I’m very grateful for the T-tops. They usually slow though, make up for it in how easy they are to throw around corners which is what I love doing.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@Shamefaced  
Yeah, I imagine. I’ve ridden in sports cars before but never driven one for some reason. Maybe someday. I’m average height wise which I hate, but fitting in vehicles is obviously not an issue which is one good thing.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Shamefaced  
I’m 6’ 2”. Without the tops removed my head would probably scrape the ceiling.

It sucks how many cars I just can’t drive comfortably because of my height. Even a larger car like a Mercedes E class feels cramped.
Shamefaced

Amateur Garage Scientist
@kleptomage  
I understand your plight. I’m a bit a of a masochist when it comes to cars though so I usually love the no compromise ‘performance machine’ feel, roll cages and tight bucket seats, stiff ass suspension, the whole package, I love it.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Shamefaced  
To each their own.

@MagpulPony  
Only at auto shows. A Toyota Tacoma is too small. A Colorado/Canyon is just ok. Any fullsize truck is big enough even for an NBA player, but they have huge tall hoods that cut into front visibility.

Honestly, at the last auto show I attended the vehicles that felt best to me were luxury crossovers: the Lincoln Corsair and Aviator, and the BMW X5 and X7.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
@kleptomage  
I guess so. Never really found the massive hood to be a visibility issue on my truck. If anything, being up high lets you see over a lot of other vehicles giving you better situational preparedness in the event of a sudden change up ahead. full
kleptomage

@MagpulPony  
New trucks have hoods that are practically flat and nearly up to my armpits, which means anything about 10 feet in front of me is invisible.

At the end of the day, it’s not a big deal, but it’s a dumb trend that trucks have to be as BOLD and BLUNT as possible.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@MagpulPony  
I manually installed one on my F250 and 350 since they’re lifted up to get through some muddy spots on my farm and I take em on the road every now and then. Depending on where you mount the camera also is important as well
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide