Automotive enthusiasts?

ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
With my 1982 Chevy bison restoration project coming to a close, I figured I might diversify its bells and whistles and what not. With the new Detroit 60 series engine, I can keep a track on what’s happening with the engine at all times. I pan on changing each and every buzzer out to a different car chime from models like ford, BMW, Kia, Toyota, and GM. I’ll probably swap the low air buzzer for a Freightliner buzzer but after all that’s done, the only thing left to do is give it a new coat of paint and then she’s ready for her first road test
LunarLunacy

Aspiring DJ
Say what you want about my originality but I want to get a BMW M3 gtr used in the 2001 American LeMans series and paint it to look like the BMW M3 from Need For Speed : Most Wanted with the P60B40 engine, flat plane crank, carbon panels, exc make this thing a real monster the biggest problem being cost obviously but second being I don’t know squat about cars so I could do this myself (among many other problems) but if I could get this car I would do everything in my power to turn it into an absolute beast just like the one from Need For Speed

TLDR: I want the BMW M3 gtr from Need For Speed : Most Wanted but can for obvious reasons
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@ACApenetrator50  
Where did you get the engine from? I didn’t know Detroit made the 60 anymore. I guess it’s a re-manufactured or modified build

@LunarLunacy  
Wow, lots of horsepower can be added with paint ;D

Make sure the transmission can handle all those mods
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@RainbowDash69  
I bought one that was completely rebuilt from a site called vander Haags and went and picked it up a week after. This engine came out of the factory in 2007. Although the 14L could produce 515HP and 1650lbs of tourque, I still needed to beef it up to produce more power because I want the truck to be capable of going over 95MPH while fully loaded and 140MPH when not carrying anything
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The Thor24 is the most epic and over the top truck I’ve ever seen. It’s 44 feet long with twin 13.9L V12 diesels, 12 superchargers, and an upswept exhaust pipe for all 24 cylinders. Combined horsepower is 3,974 which sends this 32,000 lb behemoth to 130 mph.

full  
full
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Ford is going to develop their own electric platform after investing $500 million into Rivian to share theirs. They say the corona virus is the reason, but I don’t believe it. It doesn’t make sense that Ford would spend even more time and money to develop their own platform after investing so much. Something is amiss.
CalypsoFantasy

Pre-1932 US car fan
I used to collect vehicle-themed card games (they’re hugely popular in Germany) but never played them since I treated them rather as trading cards than actual playing cards, and am now trying to sell them off.  
I did keep a few which had some interesting themes like RC cars, taxis, electric cars, balloons, city trains and even bicycles.

Anyways, one that caught my eye was by a publisher where the vehicles were always named strangely, and more importantly, usually incorrectly. What took the cake were these cards from a first responder-themed game:  
full  
0/10
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@kleptomage  
That stinks. Probably Ford always wanted to remain competitors instead of partners with Rivian.

@ACApenetrator50  
I’ll take Nissan Titan. Can get one with a sunroof and sweet exhaust while enjoying 4x4 rock climbing, perhaps. TFL truck made me realize they’re a great choice (if you can get a good deal on them)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide