Automotive enthusiasts?

ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
So, my buddies 06 LBZ duramax has started suffering from low fuel pressure lately and I can’t find out why. We replaced the pump with a brand new one like 3 months ago, his injectors are brand new as well. I inspected the lines to make sure they’re not leaking and even did a smoke test to confirm it’s not leaking. We made sure the pump is also getting the right amount of power as well and it is. I might need to take a look at the sensors. Anyone have any ideas why this could be happening?
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
I found out what was wrong with my buddy’s LBZ. The low pressure was caused because of the way the pump was set up. We had to reprogram the fuel systems CPU so now the pressures higher and his truck is running normally again. Duramaxs have a lot of problems bust of them are minor.
AzriBoss
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Fennekin The Firefox
@RainbowDash69  
I think because the Ford USA don’t want the F150 Raptor goes down sales if the Ranger Raptor is on sale in every US market because the Ranger Raptor is Made In Australia for maketing in global only except North America
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Looks like USA and Philippines are seemingly trading one another with their own products. The Latter have been recently witnessing our Ranger Raptors in the American roads while the F-150 and it’s Raptor variant are making a comeback here.
p0nyguy

I fucking love Fords. I love Chevys and Dodges as well. I also have a love for JDM and supercars. Basically if it’s fast, powerful, or beautiful, I love it. The only exception is electric sports car, I want my car to make a loud beautiful sound when I hit the gas
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide