Oh hi, Markdown. We are migrating the site to use Markdown. This is currently in beta testing phase. Click here to learn more.
Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Automotive enthusiasts?

kleptomage
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Speedwings  
I can’t get into a Miata without bumping the windshield pillar and when I finally squeeze myself inside, my head is higher than the windshield.

It’s a shame the Japanese fellow who designed the Miata never considered that most of the North American market is bigger than him. It would be a nice affordable sports car with more practical proportions and a bit more power.
Background Pony #CCEA
Saturn Ion or Saturn Aura?  
What if Toyota made a Rav4 3 Door?  
Best Car Slogan?  
What if Renault partnered with Peugeot?
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Go to Friendship Daily!
@Background Pony #CCEA  
Sweet! Ironic since I just finished an article bashing Toyota for refusing to “move forward” with EVs. But they have the BZ EV models coming soon. And the tundra will likely be a hybrid! I think hybrid is the best model for trucks
RainbowDash69
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Go to Friendship Daily!
@Background Pony #CCEA  
My favorite is “grab life by the horns” sadly it’s a Ram only thing now since Durango and any muscle car no longer have the horns logo! When I was a kid I loved those commercials and seeing my aunt’s then-new Durango
Background Pony #CCEA
Weird dream that involved Buick.  
I dreamt about a marketing campaign which had this slogan: Everyone/Everybody does something in a Buick.
Background Pony #CCEA
Buick Regal:
full
full
full
full
full
full
Credit for the Coupe, Convertible and GNX Renders goes to GMAuthority.

Trim Levels for the Regal:  
CX  
CXL  
CXS  
CX Plus  
CXL Plus  
CXS Plus  
Preferred  
Essence  
Premium  
Custom  
Limited  
Super  
Avenir  
GS (Except Coupe)  
GNX (Exclusive to the Coupe)
kleptomage
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I was kind of interested in the Buick Regal Tourx until I checked one out in person. The seats were uncomfortable and the interior was not nice enough for a vehicle that started nearly $10k over the price of my car. Also, I hated the look of the plastic cladding Buick added as if anybody was going to take a low wagon off road.
RainbowDash69

Go to Friendship Daily!
@kleptomage  
Black cladding is trendy just like long light bars in the rear these days. I’m a fan of the cladding since my sister almost dented her car but the cladding stopped it from hitting the paint.

@Background Pony #CCEA  
That’s a little too much. Custom premium and limited are a little redundant.

Custom for me makes me think of a pickup truck
kleptomage

@RainbowDash69  
Long tail lights look cool, though.

Plastic cladding used to be a sign of a cheap car. Now it’s on everything from Chevrolets to Mercedes. It’s practical and fine for a utility vehicle, but doesn’t belong on “premium” vehicles.
Background Pony #CCEA
@RainbowDash69  
Custom actually was used on the regal in the 90s.

Well, tbf, i kinda thought of Preferred, Essence, Premium, Custom, Limited and Super as packages and not trims, so…
Background Pony #CCEA
@kleptomage  
Well, Buick did want to have a alternative to the SUV’s they offered and to compete with the Subaru Outback.  
I would’ve removed the plastic cladding and made it the Regal Wagon.

@kleptomage  
Buick does have SUV’s in their lineup, Encore is one. A Premium utility vehicle like Encore is expected from Buick.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Online Pony & Furry Merchandise Store

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~