Automotive enthusiasts?

RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
No market value for large vans besides fleet customers who want the vans as shuttles/buses/workhorses

full

I drove 450 miles yesterday! down to Iowa. an insanely long trip for a job interview. got some weird bug splatter on my front bumper and it’s the longest I’ve ever been in my car. I am impressed with the seats for such a long trip, it was relaxing and not too bad. roads in MN are a lot more twisty and require concentration

Managed 31 mpg according to the car, only measured 28 at the pump, but that can have variance. the car is a lot happier at 70 mph when it comes to the fuel efficiency monitor
RainbowDash69
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
full

Funny coincidence, I see this on Bring a Trailer website! the rear was converted afterwards to make room for a wet bath. 1991 Toyota HiAce Camper Conversion 5-Speed

Thanks to this guy on twitter. It’s Van Time!
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
@Goku Black  
August 5th. Wow!! 4 is simply insane. I remember our gas prices shot upwards before 4th of July, went up like 30 cents now it’s staying around this mark up and down 10 cents
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
@Background Pony #1600  
Wow. America is starting to accept those huge obnoxious grilles on our trucks/SUVs, it seems like other countries have been designing things like this for years though.

The 2nd mirror on the left-hand side of the vehicle is interesting. it looks too small to do anything useful but it’s nice when the hood is so tall and there is a little blindspot
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide