Automotive enthusiasts?

RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@Background Pony #2DDD  
Yep. That’s the hope. Not like they could use any other name anyway.

Look at this limited edition Chrysler 300 SRT Pacer for the Australian market. 1 of 50. Very rare sporty 392 V8 sedan. The american market must be so horrible that FCA won’t even allow us to have it.

full
RainbowDash69
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
Bronco’s hardtop option is so horribly made and the insulation on it is peeling off for some people. It’s insane. They experienced so many delays already and now MORE delays are happening.

All hardtop roofs will be replaced by Ford. But the new roofs won’t be out until October! More info here
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Had to come out of my semi-hiatus just to post this picture on this site.

full

It’s still V12 and gonna be hybrid. I feel kinda conflicted for whatever reason why they remade this and internally screaming in joy about this because that shit was one of my favorite childhood cars back in the day.
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
Measured mpg at the pump and confirmed a 30.7 mpg, car had a max of 32!

full

Please tell me it’s more than 400 hp. And do not use that dumb touchpad infotainment screen. Coming spring 2022.

Final NSX is going to be Type S only. 2022 is the last year. Enjoy the VTEC one last time. EVs are taking over

full

@Count Adramalekhovich Searmagomedov  
It’s retro yet still sexy. I like the headlights. Still a futuristic look.
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
@Goku Black  
3.8 V6 has a great noise to it and is great for towing

I love it in green. Nice wheel design too. Needs a hybrid option though

Much better than Tacoma.

full
Barry Tone
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
@RainbowDash69

Well, I got the repair done about a week or two ago. I also replaced the caliper on that side, the rotor on that side, and the brakes on both sides in the rear. It seems like the caliper was sticking a good bit, which caused my fuel economy to go down maybe half a MPG or more? I’m far from done with this current tank, so my MPG may vary, but it’s looking like the caliper replacement helped a good bit.

My next most obvious modification for the Explorer should be just this, a Bigger Air Dam;  
NOT as dramatic as on this F150, but I’ve done this mod before, and it works. It’s especially helpful for SUVs, Trucks, and Semi Trucks. Maybe half a MPG or 1 MPG improvement, depending on the vehicle, and if the car has a belly pan or not (it’s useless if the car has a belly pan:)

full
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
Talking about the Dodge EVs

I am seeing the Fratzog logo everywhere now. The hype is real. It sucks we will have to wait another 3 years for something.

On the bright side, the new Cadillac EV Lyriq is starting to show up “in the flesh” as test mules are riding around without camouflage

@Barry Tone  
Great, you will see gains for sure then. especially on the highway if you can get it curved and smooth like that
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@RainbowDash69  
Ah, you beat me to it. I’m excited about the new Z in a way unlike any other vehicle on the market. It’s a very cool sports car I could realistically attain. That’s worth getting excited about.

@Background Pony #1600  
Yeah, I was hoping the grill would be less tall, but I can deal with it. It’s not bad, really.
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
@kleptomage  
The grille is better than Lexus grilles, that’s for sure. At least they have a little chrome trim to make it look fancy instead of leaving it as a huge gaping rectangle

I’d take this over the Supra
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide