Automotive enthusiasts?

Barry Tone
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
Well, my Explorer’s transmission’s acting up. Reverse isn’t as responsive but it still works, 2nd and 1st aren’t working. I took the lower air dam grille block off, since I was so concerned.
I might just need to add ATF, but thanks to whatever stupidity such as Karens who can’t blow a hairdryer, the car has no transmission dipstick tube. Or maybe the transmission’s just dying.
I can still go in reverse, but I need to rev the engine more than one should.
Oh, and MPGs have gone down recently, but that’s due to towing and (possibly) because I filled up with 13 gallons of Sheetz Gas, which is not Top Tier Gas. It was $2.999 per gallon instead of $3.359. But if the lower gas quality did that much damage to my MPG figure, darn.
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
Well, after getting a new transmission for that mining truck I bought, and having been sold a pretty much entirely new rear end, I might be ready to start rebuilding it if I can get a few friends to help me.
FuckItsDaytimeAgain
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am the sober horse
@Barry Tone
Guess draining the fluid and putting a bit of new stuff in wouldn’t hurt.
If you’re worried about changing the fluid causing damage, that’s generally only the case when they are flused completely I cant describe it well but if you want more info i could link you a good source.
i-shooped-a-pwny
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Edible but not food
We also got car lines from Ford called Meteor and Monarch, the Meteor being based on the Ford and the Monarch being based on the Mercury
1946 Monarch
1949 Meteor
1956 Meteor
My 1961 Monarch 4 door hard top which is one of 497 built
And from Dodge we got the Fargo
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
I think I just made the easiest 100 dollars ever off a co worker literally just by installing a backup alarm on his pickup for him which is honestly by far one of the easiest things I’ve ever done. Like no lie, it took only like 15 minutes to find the right wire, mount the alarm, and wire it up. I think I probably should’ve mounted under his truck though instead of to the bottom of the bumper where it’s easily visible and could be pretty easy to steal.
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
New V6 Tundra is out in December. Hybrid is coming spring 2022 or something. Fortunatly the car journalists are getting a look at the new hybrid. I think the exhaust sounds great. If it gets better mpg than the Ford hybrid, it will be sweet to get a TRD off-road version!
@i-shooped-a-pwny
The Canada market must have tons of money if they offered exclusive brands just for that one market. Your car is very rare then and it must be worth a fortune!
FuckItsDaytimeAgain
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am the sober horse
@RainbowDash69
I started looking into this, I saw how the TFL Truck’s F150 trasmission overheated on their towing test.
After that I came about a guy doing very throughout testing a Rav4 hybrid (non plug in) towing and it made me wonder, if Toyota is using a larger version of their electric continuously variable hybrid transmission on that Tundra. It would probably suit it very well.
Edit: bruh moment just realized they already released a new Tundra trowing test
Edit again: It’s not a hybrid, I feel dumb today.
Edit the next day: well it’s clearly just a motor in the flywheel. Quack.
i-shooped-a-pwny
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Edible but not food
@RainbowDash69
It was a weird time where the dealers gave themselves strict rules one what could be sold and where, and with our population being so low and spread out a town qould only have a Ford or a Mercury dealer and not both and they wanted their own versions of the other marques to sell under their own brand, so Mercury trucks and Meteors cars for the Merc dealers, Monarchs for the Ford dealers… I believe the same was done with other manufacturers.
Ford also gave us a variant on the Falcon called the Frontenac for 1960 that has Maple leaves all over the badges and different tail lights and grill.
What I think is cool with Ford is that from 58-1960 their line up was Ford, Frontenac, Meteor, Mercury, Monarch, Edsel, Lincoln all as their own unique entities.
Sorry for being a nerd, I love this stuff!
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
Woah. I saw a Polestar 2 for the first time today. They’re beautiful. Cute little liftback sedan. Not my pic btw
https://i0.wp.com/icdn6.digitaltrends.com/image/digitaltrends/2021-polestar-2-rear-three-quarter-1500x1000.jpg?ssl=1
@FuckItsDaytimeAgain
Alex on Autos did a good job, it’s very intense.
Heh. Yeah people would go insane if they put a CVT in the Tundra. My theory is the Tundra hybrid will beat the F150 hybrid in terms of overall towing performance, attaching the motor right on the flywheel is clever and hopefully makes these things more reliable down the road.
@i-shooped-a-pwny
Crazy rules lead to crazy fun. Nice deal. I bet those Canadians really enjoy collecting all the “Maple Leaf grilles” they can find
Barry Tone
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Needs to know Hebrew.
It might just need a speed sensor.
I might know what you mean.
I still managed. But on the very last trip home (and this is a trailer I’m borrowing,) one tire blew on me. Not too surprising, but I’m glad it went when I was done moving everything, and not before. I was going abut 35 MPH, and I didn’t really hear any loud noise; I just looked in the mirror, and realized the tire was messed up. Funny how I thought I should go 30 about a mile earlier “for deer,” and did.
I wasn’t aware Frontenac was a thing among Fords. Neat. I heard of Meteor, though.
Decent looking sedan, except the wheels look ridiculously large compared to the tires. Is that the largest wheel available for them? Good luck making it through a nasty pothole with one.
i-shooped-a-pwny
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Edible but not food
@i-shooped-a-pwny
Crazy rules lead to crazy fun. Nice deal. I bet those Canadians really enjoy collecting all the “Maple Leaf grilles” they can find
Some do but that sort of thing is very hard to find.
I wasn’t aware Frontenac was a thing among Fords. Neat. I heard of Meteor, though.
There are 2 eras or Meteor and Monarch too, the 46-61 Monarch was Canadian only, it got reused as a model in the 70’s and was in the US as well, Meteor was 49-60 in Canada, in 61 it became a low priced car in the US whereas in 60 it was a higher priced car originally.
Woah. I saw a Polestar 2 for the first time today. They’re beautiful. Cute little liftback sedan. Not my pic btw
I was not aware of these, I looked it up and the MSRP in Canaderp is only $50,000!
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@RainbowDash69
Volvo makes a very comfortable car and full electric is more reliable than the overcomplicated four cylinders they use now. I just don’t like how they follow Tesla in making all the cabin controls dependent on a big tablet when knobs and buttons work perfectly well and don’t require you to look away from the road. Too many EVs are different just for the sake of being different.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide