Automotive enthusiasts?

ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@i-shooped-a-pwny
Unfortunately no. I do almost everything on mobile and I’m on an iOS device so there’s usually a whole process for if I wanted to put a picture up. If you want to know what the truck looks like though, just look up the caterpillar D400E II
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@i-shooped-a-pwny
I originally bought it kind of in pieces. I bought the front end first then the rear along with the tires. Took over a month to fix and put together. Like I said though, all it really needs is new tires and a new backup alarm and I’ve got one coming from amazon
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@Barry Tone
Jeez that’s a bare bones project car. All you got is an engine and a seat. Surprised they even found that thing in the bushes. Those big countryside properties have so many secrets to tell
RainbowDash69
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
@kleptomage
Also it takes nerve to buy a new car in 2023 that is almost identical to a 15-year-old car!
Yep. The water is deep and people are afraid to jump. Plug-in hybrids need to be more popular. Fortunately Lexus is selling a few hybrids now that are pretty damn quick. Best of both worlds, master of none though
Background Pony #9699

This looks like something Spongebob would drive. 😂

To the Banana-Mobile!!

Mr and Mrs Fortwo.
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
I love how GM is gonna sell all these $100k EV barges and people are still going to get the huge ev tax credit thanks to Biden
@Background Pony #9699
The smart car is cute with lipstick on.
Someone at my job has eyelashes on her car too
Background Pony #88CA
Just realized something: The 300 would also disappear as well as the Charger. Meaning that Chrysler would end up selling vans and EV’s.
@Goku Black
Heh, i remember very well.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide