Automotive enthusiasts?

RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@Goku Black
There’s someone at my job with a rusted Chrysler Sebring with a bra
Horrible when people put the bra on nice cars too. Or just grandpa and grandmas do it and it just is so hard to clean off!
@Background Pony #88CA
Give it awd and make it sloped like a Lexus. Those rims look great on it
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@RainbowDash69
The rims are garish and the C pillar area looks off. Nice looking car besides those little details.
As for the Rivian, range loss from towing is going to be a big problem for EV trucks. Battery tech just isn’t there yet.
RainbowDash69
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
2022 Toyota Tundra is out to dealers!
Yo
@Barry Tone
Cool to see how many of them have stock wheels, original paint, true survivors of the era! Loving the woody ones especially. Great! Probably never would’ve come across this video and it has so much info in it. Those people really work those old machines quite hard!
A practical classic that also has a mean exhaust and modded V8. Fantastic combo! Happy 50th anniversary!
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
@The magic 🅱oi
Amazing. They came out pretty quick, very smart release strategy. and the press/customer experience events are real premium feeling. I feel like those trucks will be quite rare for the first 3 years at least.
People say it’s a controversial design but I think it’s beautiful and friendly for a “face.” Also, very cool how the big front lightbar turns green when it’s charging!
fdsdf
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
@The magic 🅱oi
Lol. He is a cool dude. Outdoorsman cartoon. You can buy tshirts with that mascot guy on their site!
@kleptomage
It’s a risk to buy a car from such a new company yeah but Tesla is much older and still has bad quality control. So I don’t see quality control issues resolving themselves for a looooong time. Thank goodness for a warranty…
Background Pony #D130
Thoughts:
What if Cadillac used the Holden built Zeta platform?
Would they use the Caprice or Commodore?
What would the name be?
FuckItsDaytimeAgain
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am the sober horse
I hate most towing range and fuel economy tests because apparently the testers think weight is the only and most important factor that determines everything.
They compare a freaking flatbed with bricks to a square caravan trailer with 4 times the frontal area of the towing vehicle
RainbowDash69
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Visit Friendship Daily!
MPG test with a 5th wheel travel trailer would result in horrible figures for every truck but diesels…….
I wonder why there are black spots on the transmission dipstick? reddish brown color but black spots as I wipe the dipstick on the towel. yikes…. looks half burnt or maybe that’s just shards of the gears itself?
@Background Pony #D130
They should base it on the Commodore for sure. of course give it a bigger grille and fancy accents.
call it the Cadillac Allante but they most likely would just reuse CT6 for a big powerful sedan like that. Maybe Fleetwood, I liked STS a lot
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide