Automotive enthusiasts?

ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
Ok so, I’ve been wanting a new 5th gen ram for the longest time now. I’ve got my eyes set on a new 3500 cummins that’s fully loaded and priced at 82000 dollars. I already own several fords of varying years but I wanted to break up the powerstroke family a bit and try something new. Anyone got thoughts before I make the call to purchase it?
ACApenetrator50
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Big loud things on poles
@RainbowDash69
I would but I don’t want to have to wait to get it. The dealership that has the one I’m looking at says that a lot of people have been eyeing it up lately and that if I want I gotta act before someone else does. It’s in my favorite configuration as well. The good old crew cab long bed.
ToyotaLC80

Amerikaner
Another lube tech just destroyed another engine by neglecting to put oil in it. This time it was a 2020 Corolla with 30k on it
Where did we find these people
SaturnCarArtz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
I have a friend who owns a Peugeot 2008.
If I got a first car it would be either a 2019-20 Corolla.
Honda Civic FK2
Or maybe a CH-R if necessary
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@The magic 🅱oi
Seems very complex and unnecessary when other dealerships could have other offerings online, you’d just need to drive farther or get it delivered.
@ToyotaLC80
How does compensation for that work? Free engine replacement or is it a voucher saying “Sorry buy a new car!”
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
New Toyota Sequoia comes with a standard hybrid engine. Good. SUV buyers need to be encouraged to try hybrids since normal 3 row SUVs are absolute gas hogs no matter what
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
So I got some snow chains recently and they’re basically just these rubber plates that strap to the tires. They were about 60 dollars on Amazon and there’s 6 pieces in a bag. 3 per tire if it’s 2WD. Seems easy enough to install but the build quality is questionable
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The Bronco Raptor starts at $70,000. Including options, dealer markups, and “market adjustments” I wouldn’t be surprised if the final price is six figures.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Goku Black
The Lincoln Navigator in Reserve trim is very pricy. I won’t say it’s worth six figures, but it’s a huge, powerful SUV that can transport six people and their suitcases in palatial comfort.
A starting price of $70,000 for an off-road toy just seems ridiculous to me, especially when the most off-road terrain the average Bronco is likely to see is the drive-thru at Starbucks.
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
Y’all heard anything lately about ford presumably ending production of their passenger vehicles? Allegedly they’re stopping production of sedans and crossovers to focus production on the mustang, bronco, larger SUVs, and F series trucks since more and more people in America are buying those.
kleptomage

The Cadillac CT6 with the twin turbo engine would be an astonishingly good used car except for two things.
  1. The rear seats don’t fold down, so you lose a lot of storage space.
  2. It has the same headroom as my current car and that’s barely enough.
ACApenetrator50

Big loud things on poles
Ok so, I have a 99 Toyota Tacoma and reached it 300K miles and was doing 110mph on I95 before pistons 1 and 4 said aight Imma head out. The Tacoma is still a dependable truck and I still want to use it. I’ve got a used 24v cummins 6BT that I can put in it with the right work. I want to get some opinions though and find out if a different engine would be a better idea or proceed with the swap.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide